What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

That's a pain! Sorry to hear that. How much was the turbo, if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it is but will be nice to know both T's are recent and solid, the VF26 was done before I bought car.  It was £155 delivered which I found to be very reasonable?  

• Like 1

Yeah, that's true, should hopefully out-last the car now. Make sure your oil lines aren't blocked up when you change it, otherwise you'll be back to square 1. Yeah, that is. Particularly when you consider the distance it's coming.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Not all today, but fitted Japspeed rearbox and very happy with it, looks and sounds great. Sti front grille badge and a recent coat of MER polish and quick simoniz wax. The exhaust also had a polish over with Brasso before fitting, (was clean but thought may aswell as it was off and easy enough). Took it for an approx 200 mile round trip to center parcs (Sherwood), very enjoyable drive.

20150909_172938_zpsulohxja1.jpg20151007_155736_zpseqvvz2aj.jpgjapspeed_zpsx6ha3hnc.jpg20151009_170636_zpsoitw7zur.jpg

• Like 5

Got my exhaust done the other day, very happy with it. Its not 2 loud for daily driving and with the windows up its only a bit more than standard which as a car I do motor way miles in I wanted.

Was a little disappointed at Japshow as it sounded like nothing but due to the noise of the place and parking next to Gambit I guess I was always going to be over shadowed.

At the moment its a cat back 3 inch system. I will be going full turbo back at some point. Just need to decide if the next step is full turbo back or just remove the second cat for now.

• Like 3

Flew through my chainsaw licences today, just wished i went in my scoobie

post-4058-14449300383_thumb.jpg

forest of bowland this up near lancaster 

I really like that hatch! never thought they'd be my cup of tea but that looks really decent

• Like 3

That looks like the perfect Subaru road. Thanks it's been a battle but really happy with it at this point. Few more bits to do before then end of the year.

--

I make Films for businesses and people. I also make websites.

• Like 1

Took it for a mot it and flew through [emoji57]

So i asked him to put front shocks as "advisory's "[emoji15]

Cos i fancy some new front suspension bits and " maintenance " shiny bits don't count [emoji39]

Today I have learnt a lesson...[emoji7]

Flew through my chainsaw licences today, just wished i went in my scoobie

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1444930037.743986.jpg

forest of bowland this up near lancaster 

I really like that hatch! never thought they'd be my cup of tea but that looks really decent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats mate. Also you were very close to me ;).

I've just been out to get fuel, been stuck in bed all day with flu so I needed a blast in the Scoob to feel better. Clear roads made it awesome but some woman pulled out infront of my on a rounabout... close but the brakes on the Scoob are awesome :).

• Like 1

Got my exhaust done the other day, very happy with it. Its not 2 loud for daily driving and with the windows up its only a bit more than standard which as a car I do motor way miles in I wanted.

Was a little disappointed at Japshow as it sounded like nothing but due to the noise of the place and parking next to Gambit I guess I was always going to be over shadowed.

At the moment its a cat back 3 inch system. I will be going full turbo back at some point. Just need to decide if the next step is full turbo back or just remove the second cat for now.

https://vimeo.com/142408640

I think it sounds good looks the b*ll*cks from the back of the car
  • Like 1

Congrats mate. Also you were very close to me ;).

I've just been out to get fuel, been stuck in bed all day with flu so I needed a blast in the Scoob to feel better. Clear roads made it awesome but some woman pulled out infront of my on a rounabout... close but the brakes on the Scoob are awesome :).

Cheers mate,

Yeah its lovely up there, so many little hideaways that you don't even realise are there, saw a few scoobs on my way back, trying to resist flashing them in my van aha!

I think it sounds good looks the b*ll*cks from the back of the car

Thanks yer really happy when I walk out to the car in the morning.

--

I make Films for businesses and people. I also make websites.

• Like 1

Took it for a mot it and flew through [emoji57]

So i asked him to put front shocks as "advisory's "[emoji15]

Cos i fancy some new front suspension bits and " maintenance " shiny bits don't count [emoji39]

Love this lol

Fitted the new 330 mm momo jet steering wheel

20151017_155925_zps5vwbiqiv.jpg

it's a slightly different shape to the old 330 mm momo course wheel and the leathers not as soft but I fancied a change and the old wheels soft leather had lost it's colour a bit in places .

Also managed to fit a bit of the spec c sliver n black peddle set just didn't get chance to fit it all, as I was running out of light[emoji57] hence why my throttle pedal doesn't match in the pic [emoji4]

• Like 2