What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Yeah was quick. Had everything on but still seemed quick. Jumped easy and running at 13.9vlt with lights on. Got home and was fine off and on again.

I had my pc running with the screen for nearly 45 minutes still started no problem. So think it will be the Battery showing signs it's not happy.

I had my pc running with the screen for nearly 45 minutes still started no problem. So think it will be the battery showing signs it's not happy.

Yeah agree with that. I've had ign on longer before with all lights going and no issue. Gonna monitor it next few days and have it tested.
  • Like 1

7740b1b8d5be2a9141519a4e64822ca6.jpg been shopping for some goodies for tomorrow

How do you rate it compared to the old 3 red bottles? I have used them (when I did a clay bar) and got great results

Today I have spent 8 hours washing mine. Jet wash, shampoo, jet wash, microfibre dry, dodo juice paint cleaner, dodo juice pre wax cleanser, dodo juice protection wax (finger applied). very happy with the results, lovely, deep shine. It's got rid/hidden a lot of the light scratches and swirl marks too. I didn't have time to do they clay bar as well

Had a great day at Japfest met some great people from the SOC. I have to say I met slot of people in my time but I have met anyone like Gambit!!! Such a nice guy personally met every member who came and told them who everyone was. What a guy really a true asset to the club.... [emoji3]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Fitted my limited edition JapShow SOC cusco battery tie down.

--

I make Films for businesses and people. I also make websites.

Will fit mine tomorrow lol. Must have kept that stall in profit today. [emoji1]

Thanks BigD means a lot so thank you. But true gentleman yourself. And brown nosing gets you meany place's [emoji1] I'll send that fiver over later [emoji6]

You cheecky ****** lol No brown nosing mate just facts!! only deal in facts !!

• Like 1

Sortedd out me new knob, mine was too large so installed a smaller more manageable one haha. Unfortunately I bought the one without the lip the gator fits over yesterday so had to do a makeshift fix with some leccy tape

• Like 1

Dodged out me new knob, mine was too large so installed a smaller more manageable one haha. Unfortunately I bought the one without the lip the gator fits over yesterday so had to do a makeshift fix with some leccy tape

Nice [emoji23] Gotta see a pic of that.

Destroyed a chav type R today only a slight victory though it was a newer much slower version 08 haha. I wouldn't normally rise to it. But the light's had just gone green and the tit decided he's instantly going to try to overtake me.... I had other plans inspired by santa pod yesterday. [emoji1]

• Like 2

How do you rate it compared to the old 3 red bottles? I have used them (when I did a clay bar) and got great results

Today I have spent 8 hours washing mine. Jet wash, shampoo, jet wash, microfibre dry, dodo juice paint cleaner, dodo juice pre wax cleanser, dodo juice protection wax (finger applied). very happy with the results, lovely, deep shine. It's got rid/hidden a lot of the light scratches and swirl marks too. I didn't have time to do they clay bar as well

Sorry dave would have seen you last night but the misses was ill, the 1st two bottles are harder to apply purely due to not being able to do the whole car then buff, more time consuming but the wax is easier to put on, get a deeper shine with the polish and wax compared to the red bottles

Well the saga continues with regards the problems with the dealership I'm at. Turns out they've confirmed that in last service, it was the wrong service, I was overcharged and they didn't even take the wheels off during the service. The whole service team "no longer work for the company" and I'm not alone and all the stuff is coming out of the woodwork now. My car is being the serviced by a new experienced team and all the other stuff is going to be addressed. Whether I'll keep using them I'm not sure, part of me thinks now they're sorting it out I might be better staying with them than going somewhere else where I have to start again. But they're going to have to do some serious PR with me to stay I think, especially if they're hoping for a purchase one day.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So I thought all was well after leaving Japshow but have done over 150 miles now and had around 5 small puffs of blue.  All at about 5-10 mph with light re apply of throttle.   Car runs spot on and boosts solid otherwise.

Anyway, ordered a new primary from Dubai to add to the growing list for the garage.

• Like 1