What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Half sorted out my funny turbo noise, there was a loose bolt at the bottom of the up pipe, I can now get the secondary turbo to kick in, but I'm still getting a weird noise. I'll get stuck into it properly next weekend, I imagine there's probably another loose bolt at the top of the up pipe.

Also gave up on the idea of pulling all the dash out and fitting a new heater core so I've got one that plugs into the cigarette lighter instead :lol:

• Like 2

Always find something to tinker with don't you savage lol.

I was driving about on Saturday evening and encountered 3 Golfs (separate events) and they all caused me hassle by pushing me along. You just can't seem to have a relaxing drive when you want one lol.

• Like 1

Well I've got a cracking day out planned tomorrow, no idea how I ended up with this but I'll be driving from Stafford to Manchester airport, flight to Inverness do some work, then fly home the same day. Must have really upset the boss [emoji30]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Got bored so decided drive up to Reading to visit a friend after work yesterday. 250ish mile round trip, didn't miss a beat. My head and wallet are feeling a bit sore today though

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1