What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Been trying keith micheals for the last 3 days six calls 2 vm's and a host of promises for a call back sweet f.a

Not going with them this year then

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

30 minutes ago, stants said:

Been trying keith micheals for the last 3 days six calls 2 vm's and a host of promises for a call back sweet f.a

Not going with them this year then

I agree mate - bin em off

Picking my new baby up Saturday - confirmed :biggrin:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, stants said:

I'm still working on the wheels I'll pm you in a bit, I may not be around sat but have a backup

no probs fella

On 01/06/2016 at 0:39 PM, david1972 said:

Just dared to get my first insurance quote on the auto WRX (not from my current insurer I may add) - £650 incl protected NCB - how does that compare with what you guys have? - I have 17yrs NCB with only a single vehicle accident by SWMBO on my policy in the last 5 years.

EDIT

Quote 1 £650

Quote 2 £580

Quote 3 - has to get back to me as haven't come across some of the modifications before - really, they are only standard cosmetic? £955 joke

Quote 4 - Adrian flux - on hold too long before I got to speak with anybody, so rang off

ended up staying with my current insurer Admiral - as cheap as any when I took the cancellation fee into account - decent result in the end; was worried they'd be sky high when they didn't have my car reg in their systems :ohmy:

All sorted now though - just the 39 hours to go now......:2guns:

• Like 1

Home now with new motor; lovely machine. A good 2 hour drive back and noticed a couple of things. A 2 inch crack in the windscreen on drivers side about a third of the way up. Not gone through to externally yet but can only be a matter of time. Have rang dealer and left message as he's away this weekend.

Other thing is potential clunking and fouling around offside rear quarter wheel. Not sure it's not just something in the boot yet, so need to drive more. Felt a bit strange pulling away from roundabout after I got home.

All told though an absolute joy and stupid smile firmly fixed on face. Doesn't seem any worse on fuel than my outback and the 235 for annual tax feels great [emoji41]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Packed the car ready for the long haul to holiday, off camping, surprised how much stuff gutted in the XV and a roof box considering we have a dog cage in the boot so nothing could go in the boot.

When I picked the car up today I asked what oil they'd put in as part of the service. Was told 10/40 semi synthetic. Is that what you Impreza guys run?

When you look out the window and just know it's going to be a good day.....03444bf40f6a9b706ec22f315d64491e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because of the the lovely view or have you just ran out of milk (again) [emoji12]

If it's not broke .....upgrade it [emoji4]

Yes! [emoji14]

Get the semi out of it David and put some 5 40 or 10 40 full synthetic in. 

You'd do that rather than wait until next change? Literally just been serviced before bought it

Be worth getting others opinions but it would be a def yes from me.  This is a copy off a different thread that sums it up neatly. 

"Semi-synthetic is the basic choice, a good enough oil to give an okay level of protection. The full synthetic is a better lubricant that will give better protection to the engine. Even if the engine is standard, the better synthetic oil will provide more protection"

• Like 1

I dont usually wash my own car, there are a ton of different hand wash groups around where I live that will wash your car outside for a £5 or in/out for £10

But today I fcuking did it, by the time I got cloths, shammy's, bucket, car shampoo, Polish, alloy cleaning stuff and interior dashboard sprays, cost me near £40 to wash my own car, hell yea bargain wash your own car for £40 at Halfords nice.