What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

No bother. I had to get mine replaced a couple of years ago. It failed an mot due to a crack on the drivers side. Was something  like half a millimetre over the threshold. Was annoying, but not as annoying as my insurance company. They told autoglass I had a bugeye and came out with the wrong windscreen twice. 

Replacement screen booked for tomorrow [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make sure that they know it's a import ,bud .

Cos on the classics imports have black tint and uk versions have green tint [emoji6]

If it's not broke .....upgrade it 😊

Replacement screen booked for tomorrow [emoji106]Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make sure that they know it's a import ,bud .

Cos on the classics imports have black tint and uk versions have green tint [emoji6]

If it's not broke .....upgrade it [emoji4]

Have done mate cheers

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Can't have been there when we viewed it dave ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think something is off....either we missed it or they have caused it between viewing and pick up. I know for sure nothing happened on the way home and I rang them as soon as I got through the door. It's been done from inside as no impact mark outside and hasn't even gone right through. Didn't appreciate effectively being called a liar when I rang this morning

Just had a look at the pictures I took...if you look in the red taillight lens of the car in front, above the steering wheel, you can see it. Clearly was there when we viewed it mate, we just missed it. Going to send picture to him and see what he says when I say I might report the mot tester

e941e19265ca9a4c57fc81c90dcf158d.jpg

true colours of dealer coming through in email exchange this evening

Sounds like drama. That picture shows the mileage too and that would've been documented at the point of sale and mot. It's a shame you're having such a bad experience with the dealer.

It is a shame and you hope and expect better. I'll get it sorted myself now as they are clearly not interested in any good will other than 'bring the car back, I'll put the price up and sell it again'....nice touch.

At least I'll know it's right and that I've done it once it's sorted. Satisfaction guaranteed [emoji106]

A car dealer local to me had their trade licence revoked for selling cars with known faults and not disclosing. Mind you this was in 2011. And we're talking blown headgaskets with that had Radweld stuff to hide it

1 hour ago, david1972 said:

Apologetic phone call taken this morning after overnight reflection. Will update in due course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha haha  I bet there was a bit more thought on the mot report especially given the pics you have to support it.