What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

On 13/08/2016 at 2:29 PM, savage bulldogs said:

New cobra cat back Looks good and sounds nice when stationery 37fb470a2bbfacafe718ee8b086b3042.jpg

Just waiting for the inlaws to get off the driveway , so I can take it for a test run to see what it sounds like on boost emoji39.png

If it's not broke .....upgrade it 😊

Looking good mate have to let us know how it sounds. 

New cobra cat back Looks good and sounds nice when stationery 37fb470a2bbfacafe718ee8b086b3042.jpg

Just waiting for the inlaws to get off the driveway , so I can take it for a test run to see what it sounds like on boost [emoji39]

Looking good mate have to let us know how it sounds. 

It's definitely quieter but still burbles and after a few pulls I haven't lost any boost (so it flows well ) [emoji41]

After going to a local meet this evening a mate of mine is going to buy the same system . So he seems to like it too lol.

When I get chance I'll take a vid and chuck it on my build thread [emoji6]

Spent 4 hours cleaning and detailing the beast today, and then spent a couple of hours pulling the old heat shield off because where it had rusted it was rattling about ... Well I thought that was what was rattling, turns out that was only one of many things rattling and I can't for the life of me find the other rattle [emoji19]

Pretty sure it's the centre pipe replacement I put on ... I smell a full custom system coming on [emoji16]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Purchased a nice shiny K&N oil filter and will be buying either castrol edge oil or the Shell stuff ... Anyone got a preference of oil to use??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't do it! You unleash too many opinions on oil [emoji33] [emoji23] [emoji23] Save the money on filters and stick it towards oil.

• Like 2

Purchased a nice shiny K&N oil filter and will be buying either castrol edge oil or the Shell stuff ... Anyone got a preference of oil to use??Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't do it! You unleash too many opinions on oil [emoji33] [emoji23] [emoji23] Save the money on filters and stick it towards oil.

Yeah I thought I might do after I posted [emoji23] but the new filter and plug was £25 delivered so can't complain really...

Any ideas where I can find the required amount of oil for my model?? (2.0 gx)

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

28 minutes ago, PazzaN96 said:

Don't do it! You unleash too many opinions on oil emoji33.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png Save the money on filters and stick it towards oil.

Yeah I thought I might do after I posted emoji23.png but the new filter and plug was £25 delivered so can't complain really...

Any ideas where I can find the required amount of oil for my model?? (2.0 gx)

http://www.opieoils.co.uk/

We get a club discount! SUBOC is the code

• Like 1

Purchased a nice shiny K&N oil filter and will be buying either castrol edge oil or the Shell stuff ... Anyone got a preference of oil to use??

I use the k and n oil filter and the oil pressure stayed higher for longer than any other filter

And go with the Shell or if you got some money the milners stuff is the best

• Like 1

Nice shame about the rain :ohmy: 

Well taken the Hella Supertones off to respray. Starting to like them more now after seeing someone on Fakebook subaru page slagging them off and people that have them on. So here to him and me making them bright red so they stand out to annoy you my friend :cheers: