What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Bought some different wax as the colinite 845 I've been using for years is almost gone .

The "Harley wax " was probably the easiest stuff to buff off that I've ever used [emoji41]

I coated the whole scoob before starting to buff it off too , mind you it is made in california so was probably designed to be used in hotter conditions than a English winter lol .

Also had the adjustable billet actuator turn up too [emoji39]

bb941a0b58b0f0a14a26940143377f53.jpg

Hopefully it will fit without hacking it to bits [emoji4]

18 minutes ago, Dogconker said:

Wife drove back through Stoke today in her XV, got caught by the tornado that has been on the news. Luckily had dashcam running. 

Video is 300mb so linked it on YouTube

https://youtu.be/4EGmpuHf_I4

Bad enough being in the car during that weather, but that poor lady with the pram at the lights is such a shame. I miss my XV but a great car for tackling that type of weather. Good footage too.  

• Like 1

doh! bad news.

Better news for me, parts I have been waiting for for two weeks have finaly landed in the UK and at the supplier, only hicup is he has 15 pallets to go through to find em before he can send them to clinic. Hopefully means week tomorrow i'll get the car back :)

Assuming, touch wood (pats head), the weather holds off, dont think mapping a hopefully 400bhp type R is a good idea in snow and Ice, even if it is only a road test after dyno map lol

1 hour ago, Tidgy said:

doh! bad news.

Better news for me, parts I have been waiting for for two weeks have finaly landed in the UK and at the supplier, only hicup is he has 15 pallets to go through to find em before he can send them to clinic. Hopefully means week tomorrow i'll get the car back :)

Assuming, touch wood (pats head), the weather holds off, dont think mapping a hopefully 400bhp type R is a good idea in snow and Ice, even if it is only a road test after dyno map lol

put your tampons down and man up 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tidgy said:

doh! bad news.

man pills.jpg

• Like 3

Off out this morning with the wife and dogs on the hunt for snow....heading for Middleton in teesdale over the tops [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snow over in lane head 

Yep; saw it on the traffic cams last night [emoji106]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk