What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Lol gave mine a wash but need to t-cut where some seagull pooped on it. Washed it off same day but it has still marked it

Where I live we have Swallows that come here to spawn some young and I'm sure where I park my car in the day it's a direct flight path of fly by poops.  :angry: Washed it last week and hadn't even finished the C@nts had landed two on the roof  :angry:

nice-car-you-have-there.jpg

• Like 3

I park it in a garage at night but leave it outside in the day. If ever wanted to drop a bomb with good effect. I'd get Scientist to look how they could get birds to drop them perfect shot every time :) must get about 3 or 4 direct hits on it a day :(

Looks loads better imo. I'm sure you will feel the road more, but better handling and looks hopefully make up for it :)

Have to say the car does handle better and feels 'tighter', if you know what I mean. Road noise is much lower than I'm used to from my previous bridgestones too, which is an added bonus.

In general though, I just can't stop looking at it now haha [emoji15]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Gave the car a quick wash.

Here's a pic of my cleaning supplies rather than another of the car :)

12 micro fibre cloths

1 glass cloth

3 waffle pads 2 for wax one for scratch remover.

2 applicator pads

2 autoglym handy applicators

1 drying cloth, also have a real chammy leather.

Autosol metal polish

R202 Total auto wash (engine degreaser)

303 aerospace protectant (makes engine bay all shiny)

Bilt Hamber auto-wheel cleaner

Bilt Hamber autofoam

autoglym Shampoo conditioner, super resin polish, extra gloss protection, instant tyre dressing

Intensive tar remover.

Poorboys Black hole glaze

Poorboys Natty's paste wax (use on my car)

Mer Glass cleaner

G3 scratch remover

G3 SuperGloss Paste wax (use on family cars)

Meguiar's quick detailer and clay bar

Halfords 240v car polisher

Not in the pic is a mechanics stool with wheels on as I'm lazy and don't want to bend down all the time to reach the lower parts of the car :D luckily none of our cars have that horrible Matt black bumper or trim stuff on them so need trim gel :)

6bfd505c21ea4e94291e957aaff88a93_zps0463

• Like 1

So, looking to get some new speakers for my legacy, I'm not after anything fancy or expensive. just 4 new ones low end ones. - I've got some vouchers that i can use in Halfrauds so might be a relatively cheap upgrade.

I looked through my haynes manual and it seems relatively simple to remove/install speakers. Seem to be plug and play.

However, does anyone know where i can find the speaker sizes for my model?

Not been on yesterday as I was working on the car all day, put on the blue hoses I had bought. Look pretty good! We also wound the actuator on 1 turn... don't think the car liked it. When on boost the car makes a farting noise :mellow: . Will put it back to normal today and see if it solves the problem. If not, then the hoses must be really rubbish :(. At least everything will easy to take off because it's been off already :P. Shame really because the boost was awesome!