What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Looks good mate, how many bulbs & how long did it take ?

Today I picked up replacement grill clips, and refitted grill not before snapping the lug off the top of the housing breaking another clip. I hate 17 year old plastics :-( still I knew this may happen and learnt from previous mistakes bought extra assortment of clips.

While I was up there had a nosey around their new sti looks alot better in the flesh

Nice Jonny , I like white wheels , I'm still looking for a set for my forester:) r they yours what's on the car in the picture :)

Yes bud that's a pic of my car with my winter/track wheels on!

The white ones are my summer ones. That were the gold ones!! Lol

Well done mate, looks like top quality work you've done there. Must be happy with how they've turned out :)

I've just had some upgraded spark plugs fitted to go with my new map and extra power. Gone up a grade from NGK PFR6 to PFR7's. Just gives me that extra peace of mind. :)

• Like 2

Cheers nick... I got pfr7's too! My list now comprises of vf35 pfr7's. Sti injectors fully bench tested ɑnd flow matched.. 3 way boost port. Just need fuel pump now.. Then get ιt all fitted ɑnd mapped!!! Can't wait[emoji106][emoji106]

Well done mate, looks like top quality work you've done there. Must be happy with how they've turned out :)

I've just had some upgraded spark plugs fitted to go with my new map and extra power. Gone up a grade from NGK PFR6 to PFR7's. Just gives me that extra peace of mind. :)

What sort of power level would you stick pfr7s in im only after 300bhp or saying that shouldn't the Subaru be ok with with over 300 with pfr6 plugs