What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

I've just got back from NBO. Made a little detour and had a quick 45 min blast on my way back too :D

What sort of power level would you stick pfr7s in im only after 300bhp or saying that shouldn't the Subaru be ok with with over 300 with pfr6 plugs

Mine had PFR6 plugs for 2 1/2 years running at 330bhp with no problems. So I think you'll be ok. Gaz has just seen a couple running 330+ where the tip has broken off into the engine which is obviously very very bad so when he maps them to that or above like mine he just recommends an upgrade. 90% are still ok even at 350bhp on 6's but not worth the risk for the price difference IMO. At your level it should be fine though :)

• Like 1

Had the boost gauge fitted, piping isn't that neat atm but the gauge is working and it awesome :P . Can't complain! Just need to remember to keep my eyes on the road now haha. Might nip out and make a video using the gopro to show it off a bit :)

I spent an hour or so brushing out all the dried up mud and crap that was caught under my wheel arches. As well as all the crap that seemed to collect around the rear bumper. My god, there was loads of i! Ended up with two piles of mud sat on the road and broke my cheap Halfords wheel brush in the process.

Just driven mine about Birmingham and spent most of the day shouting expletives at the indigenous brummies, many of whom have lost the ability, probably through genetic mutation, to look out if their side windows or indicate. I wish I had my old Landrover and I could have nudged them back into their own lane without fear of damage [emoji35]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Since I've gotten the boost gauge fitted I haven't really driven her hard at all, overtaken 2 tractors and that's it since Sunday! My brother in law is ringing a Subaru breakers to see if they have an STI intercooler, scoop and a bug bonet. If they have I will be happy :P

Okay, been looking at turbos again and the TD05 16G is really cheap compared to the VF34... I'm hungry for power. What's that turbo like? I priced up the turbo, injectors, fuel pump, 3" de-cat exhaust system and remap to about 1.4k.

Although I don't know if it's worth the 3" system... would be a lot cheaper to just de-cat the downpipe. If I can hit 300bhp then I'm happy... any ideas?

As I was bored, I just got 2 quotes for a stainless back box, then a full system from cat back from Longlife.....169 and 349 respectively.

No real intent, but interesting all the same haha [emoji41]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Okay, been looking at turbos again and the TD05 16G is really cheap compared to the VF34... I'm hungry for power. What's that turbo like? I priced up the turbo, injectors, fuel pump, 3" de-cat exhaust system and remap to about 1.4k.

Although I don't know if it's worth the 3" system... would be a lot cheaper to just de-cat the downpipe. If I can hit 300bhp then I'm happy... any ideas?

Gibe simon @jgm a call or message him on here he'll tell you exactly what you'll need to hit 300

Do you not already have a stanard td05 on your car ?

Shouldn't be too hard to acheive :-D

It's one of them tempting things, I have the money for it but it's taking the leap! lol. It's just a TD04 on my car :(.

Just been out for a thrash, a proper one... probably only the 2nd time since I got the car I've given it hell but still probably nowhere near what it can do. I'm not a rally driver :P . Had GoPro on so will put a little vid together because it shows the boost gauge really well.

Never looked into it. You may need to convert the entry point the 04 is straight entry and the 05 is a 90degree one if I remember

Have you thought about a td04 hybrid ?

Good for 300ish same spool time as yours and no modification required

Agreed mate looks good, having the same problem as david at the mo, I love my car but want another one :-D

Wonder if running two scoobs would be as financialy ruinous as I have a feelng it may. After all the misses needs a car.

On another not was hoping to get the subaru select stuff up and running today but Amazon couldn't work out how to post a usb cable through my letterbox, better luck tomorrow

• Like 2