Dashcams, show us your view!

Gaulson

Image quality is much better on original file, I think YouTube compresses it a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have that problem with the Forza replays which is annoying as some of the other videos look great that other people upload :( 

I wonder if they give almost like a premium account to say advertising firms or people that use it alot and want to show off the full 1080p resolutions to build a following. because I shrink my file sizes but thats all I do I can't see much init the difference in quality but once I upload it's not the same high res as it was :(

Had this silly little girl in a ibiza today try to jump down a line of traffic and cut in last minute before a roadworks taper, unfortunately all the traffic bunched up just as she got there and she ended up stopped at the taper and no one would let her in, proper LOL moment. but just how much would she have had to cut me up in order to pull in if the traffic hadn't bunched up.

Stupid cow, you could see she was thinking of pulling in and cutting you up

Funnily enough if you listen to the sound on that vid you can hear me calling her a "Stupid Cow" as well. We obviously think alike [emoji4]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Drove along one of my fave bits of road around here, the A534 between Wrexham and Nantwich, really smooth road and nice set of bends, believe its also a fave of motorcyclists.

Anyway here's me having a nice smooth run in my XV.

If the picture quality looks a bit poor, click on the watch on youtube option and then set quality to 1080p, should look a lot better

• Like 1

Lovely drive that, nothing better than getting a clean run on a road you enjoy :)

I know, driven down this road many times and thought this would be a great road to open the taps. Sadly with today's volumes of traffic you're usually stuck behind a lorry. I was lucky in that if been held up behind a lorry which I overtook and that meant the road in front was empty, taps opening up[emoji2]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know what it is but  I seem to attract idiots to do stupid things around me. take this vid from this morning where some tw@t in a Mercedes tried to trash not only my car but the one he was overtaking, all in a 30 zone in a built up area.

Me I was just minding my own business following a learner so I know I wasn't speeding or anything, all I can say is its lucky I swerved because the gap he was going for wasn't big enough before I swerved. just don't block or you'll miss it!

Anyway had a nice long chat with a police officer shortly after this and they've asked for his registration so I've sent a screen shot along with the regs of all the other cars, will test the system and see if they do anything with it?

• Like 1

Think I would have used the same kind of language. He was certainly an idiot! Keep up updated on that if you hear anymore about it.

I wish I had my camera on yesterday, I indicated then went for an overtake (well under the 60mph speed limit) and the car swerved to cut me off!