Dashcams, show us your view!

Gaulson

I don't care what they do over there, he ain't !Removed! doing it over ere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think that in general the driving skills are going down every where i'm afraid, this is also that the police are pussies and not active to catch them... they sit on their desk doing (red tape) paper work :o

in the oldie days we had the Porsche / BMW bike police, Rijkspolitie, hunting like sharks to keep this kind of idiots of the roads but those days are gone :(

now we are living in a so called multiculture state by some people ignoring the local rules...

We'll I've given all the info to the police but I imagine they'll

Do nothing at all. They asked for video of dangerous drivers, that's a clear example on a witness quality dash cam I've given all the details of all the cars. There's easily enough for a driving offence, but I bet the most they do with it is pop round and have a word, and I doubt they'll do that

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Today not a nob in a german car but a couple of scoobs within a fees hundred yds of each other. The blue one had the classic burble there was also an older red one later, not up on the types but I'm sure you guys can fill in the gaps.

the other scoob is going the other way at 1:13, at that point you had 3 scoobs (if you include mine) within 50ft of each other, not common that

• Like 2

Sweet baby Jesus....was thinking a £10 Amazon job for starters.

The mrs wants one too when her new car comes, so might upgrade and pass on then [emoji6]

Honestly the cheap ones aren't worth it, I had one and it packed up in a couple of days and the HD video was anything but HD. £70 ISS about the cheapest that is witness quality video. They go up to £300+ otherwise. My wife's got a cheap one and now she wants the one I've got so its a bit of a false economy to by cheap and upgrade

After reading this thread and also looking at a few threads on other forums that were discussing accidents that wrote off their car due to people pulling out on them I decided to invest. If some numb nut writes off my pride and joy the last thing I want is a long drawn out discussion on who's fault it was or even whether the other car was actually there!

I bought a tiny little 1080p Möbius for £65 (size of a match box) which includes suction cup cables etc. have to say its great quality video and it has a rechargeable Battery so I can take it out of the car and use it for other stuff.

• Like 2

After reading this thread and also looking at a few threads on other forums that were discussing accidents that wrote off their car due to people pulling out on them I decided to invest. If some numb nut writes off my pride and joy the last thing I want is a long drawn out discussion on who's fault it was or even whether the other car was actually there!

I bought a tiny little 1080p Möbius for £65 (size of a match box) which includes suction cup cables etc. have to say its great quality video and it has a rechargeable battery so I can take it out of the car and use it for other stuff.

How long can you record for on this ?

• 3 weeks later...