This how Creative honda boys get:

32JJon

a convoy of beige - lovely :wacko:

its hard when you have a range of cars that look the same, but admittedly are not under the skin, that attract the grey pound - and when you sell them in that insipid colour

I cant knock Hondas for the build quality etc as I have owned a couple as budget but reliable cars however - and I would level this at their two wheel range as well - they just dont excite - everything is done very well - it takes someone like Marquez leaning at impossible angles to make them exciting.

So to have something adopted to transport a colostomy bag and shopping trolley pretty much indistinguishable from a performance car in my mind loses its appeal.

Im also not a fan of the whole wedge shape either I prefer the earlier civics

but hey ho its just my opinion, think I will always be a datsun toyota subaru chap in the same way yamaha suzuki and kawasaki have always appealed over the big H

I couldn't disagree more about them not "exciting".

The Type R vtec is IMO the best and most exciting N/A group of engines to grace any car that isn't powered by a big V8, V10 or V12. They have loads of character and are just brilliant fun. They're a thing of the past now though :( and Honda haven't made a great car since their EP3 & DC5 days.

But I fully intended to own another at some point - most likely a DC5 Integra.

I agree about most - mainly the Civics - not looking at all exciting though and seeing that group there is definitely a bit dull looking haha.

I'm going to have to stick up for the honda here lol, I've owned 2 civics, an (1997) EK and (2003) EM2, my mrs has a (2003) EP hatch and my brother has a (2002) EP3 type r pushing 250bhp, which annoyingly is faster than my scoob but thats another story.

As far as N/A goes I agree with nick, They are the best and most fun engines you can get plus they are bullet proof on reliability. For what you get they are pretty cheap to buy and run which in turn attracts some of the muppets to buy them but what can you do. They don't have the punch of a turbo like the Impreza but they don't half sound good screaming its nuts off at 8k rpm  :)

They handle like a !Removed! go-kart too. All in all a very good car in my opinion.

Obviously I saw the light and upgraded to the Subaru world though and I am much happier with it,

• Like 1

Look how many extra letters and numbers are in that compared to EP3 or DC2 though ;)

I know what you're saying but after being a 04 CTR owner for a couple of years it just became 2nd nature. Kind of like calling my Scoob a Blobeye, but more complicated lol.

• Like 1

its only really the same as saying wrx / sti / uk spec etc etc

But just for you Dave ;)  I had a 97  civic hatchback, a 2003 civic coupe, Mrs has a 2003 civic hatchback and the brother has a 2003 civic type r 

Like you say its just what you get used t calling them I guess

• Like 1

Fto fto fto fto fto fto fto fto all the way baby lol lol,but I live in the world of boost and 4 wheel drive now no going back to n.a no matter what it is ,I love the fact I don't have to thrash my engine within an inch of its life to get the power .lol

Yeah it was car of the year in japan ,6a12 v6 2litre 200bhp Mivec ,sounded loverly ,looked loverly it was the integras rival but never done as well due to lack of tuning parts etc etc a really underestimated sports car ok ,maybe not as pokey as the vetec but it was a good all rounder.lol

Ah yes, GD, GC etc. I still don't know what all those are yet. I also get confused with Version numbers. Many sale threads on Scoobynet say it's for "version X" that means nothing to me haha.