Wagon x 02

quit

been looking at the idea of buying a newage sti for the mrs for ages now, then trying work out if i can get a type r for me too as a toy, was offered a version 6 by a mate in a insurance company but its fell through and the car was crushed!!!!!!!!

so thought i dont need 2 scoobs (yet) so will stick with my wagon for a bit ....... Then yesterday evening went for a pint to my local with a mate (in my work skoda....)

went in and a guy who goes in there knows i had a few scoobs and his son as a green wagon, His son has just left the army and gone travelling. The car hasnt been driven in over a year, his dad was going out regulary starting it but failed the last 3 or 4 months and its just sitting there now and his son just told him to get rid

His son is a young lad so was thinking it might be a sport and wasnt that interested.... Till "dad" mentioned it was a fast little thing,

Thought well we will have a look its only 2 minutes away, Jumped in my car and there it was a T plate green wagon pretty standard looking but dirty, flat tyres, moss growing on it and looking sorry for itself!!

Thought i was being used as a pricing tool, "dad" said am i interested? or can i put the word out but said your not going to get much for it..... he wants 6-700...... Said give it a wash and a tidy up and yeah someone might take a punt with no MOT but might take a while to sell... "no needs gone wife dont want it here"

I wasnt that interested but said 400 and i can take it, just replied no thanks, if it had anything good i could rob for mine i would, but the engine is standard and 150k on clock!!

THEN..

make your best offer without insulting me...... i looked at my mate he wasnt full of enthusiasm as he likes clio 172s and crap like that.....

£200.............................................................

long pause

Get rid of it tonight and its yours

got my skoda out (tyre compressor in there) and the jump leads no joy... So yanked it out to get the brakes to unlock and moved it out to some light, nipped home got a Battery i got spare off a omega i wrote off years ago and it had some life in it, Way too big for the scoob tray but worry about that later..

Parents house is only a few hundred yards away so got it there for now..... Then went back to the pub!!

Anyone wanna buy a wagon? LOL!

Only as we don't gave gravy on everything like chips !! That's !Removed! weird

My sub contractors I use at work are from up north we have a great laugh in cultural difference

lol, well, I do like some proper gravy, but beanz or curry go equally well on chips :)

Only as we don't gave gravy on everything like chips !! That's !Removed! weird

My sub contractors I use at work are from up north we have a great laugh in cultural difference

Have you come across Cheddar with your Xmas cake? That's my wife's northern family for you...they were all confused when I told them that just ain't normal!

P.S. Suffolk and Norfolk are north aren't they [emoji39][emoji57]