JapShow 2015 - Sunday 5th July

Gambit

This is the message nick sent me, its after you pass tinsley.

Yea it's **** easy mate, it's the first turn off when you're on the parkway off J33, you'll see the big morrisons logo at roadside before it. Go left at the roundabout and you can't miss it, it's massive. Got a big boundary mill store there too.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

This is the message nick sent me, its after you pass tinsley.

Yea it's **** easy mate, it's the first turn off when you're on the parkway off J33, you'll see the big morrisons logo at roadside before it. Go left at the roundabout and you can't miss it, it's massive. Got a big boundary mill store there too.

found it mate, https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Rotherham,+South+Yorkshire+S60+2XL/@53.3890574,-1.3459404,11169m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x48797647a6c3f79b:0x76a1ebdd519baa45?hl=en

I could potentially meet you and nick there at 6:45, I will confirm tomorrow.

you could get a ticket on the gate your just have to leave your scoob off the stand ,unless someone can smuggle you a spare pass out when you arrive

Mrs is having a issue with her pregnancy so I can't go out really

Sorry to hear that bud ,hope it's nothing to serious and things calm down soon .

I was going to aim to get there for 8 but seeing as it's a 2 hr drive and a Sunday I think we'll probably be leaving here at 630 .As for who's coming with me ,my brv is riding shotgun and a couple of mates are coming a bit later on

• Like 1

It's looking more upsettingly likely that my car isn't going to make it. However, I can bring my girlfriend's KA up so at least I can actually get there and enjoy everyone else's nice, running, cars. I'll know for definite tomorrow though.

Sorry mate, that's the Rotherham side. On about sheffield way. Area called catcliffe just off J33 towards Sheff like I said. Try postcode S605TR

Oh no, I just realised I won't be able to get in early not being on the stand! What's the best way to get in without be held up for ages in traffic? Anyone got a couple of spare seats me and my girlfriend can jump in if we leave her car outside?

Just bring it on the stand mate if you want I know it's not a scoob but you can still park up with us they will let you on. if you have the pass and let them know it's not the car you was bringing. 

Just bring it on the stand mate if you want I know it's not a scoob but you can still park up with us they will let you on. if you have the pass and let them know it's not the car you was bringing.

Cheers Gambit, much appreciated. I'll put a couple of spare SOC stickers I have on it
  • Like 1

I'll take the badge you can do as you like then lol. It's what it's about forva laugh.

And reminder if you're still wanting to be on a club stand can you message tlag sooner than later please. Otherwise you will miss out :)

Snap mate ! Have you decided which way Your going yet Chris ?

I'm meeting nick at j33 m1 at 06.45 and then on to j28 Alfreton way to pick up Jason at around 7.15