Northern Big One Sunday 21st June 2015.Sign up

Gambit

About a tank of petrol by my reckoning, I'll have to check the dates for japfest and cross reference with the nearly wife. All I seem to do is go to kids parties and general child business christenings weddings etc etc these days. Hence why I didn't make the pvd day on Sunday. I was instructed I had birthday party duties to attend [emoji25]

• 2 weeks later...

No tickets yet think it will be just £10 on the gate but I'll have a chat with one of the organizers later to double check just incase it's changed. and let everyone know. And added mate :D 

Yeah the bloke I spoke to was saying it should go live this month club stands basically I just put how many cars going and they give us some space I'm guessing we turn up and [pay then they will tell us where we need to be :) 

But I will confirm once I know more :) 

Just checked it's not live yet 

As February draws closer to an end and the nights start to get longer this can only mean the elusive master list draws ever closer. This will be going live very shortly. Make sure you keep checking back to get your names down ready for this years event.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Official-Northern-Big-One/1569286249979278

• 2 weeks later...

Ok peeps I need the following info to pass on for the clubstand. Lets get it done :)

Just the Members name, Car colour model and year & club your with will be fine. no need for reg numbers Cheers