Rollamite's 96 Impreza Sport Project

Rollamite

yeah still going well, come across the occasional issue but ive been going over to martin at sheffield as well lately, my issue at the moment is keping exhaust smell out so i'll be back for an exhaust check and poly hangers as my decat is rattling now the old ones have gone a bit saggy lol, im going to get a 3d royal silver grill and spray it 406 i think as well, the 2.0 sport is now the cheap run around haha

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Got it sorted, was 4 stock 3 on my aftermarket, hasn't stopped the rattle on idle very much but at least I know it's not going to fall off, few extra bits done recently like fog covers and Stuke canards, will upload from PC as tapatalk doesn't allow, will be down at japfest this Sunday also

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thanks, should be sorted I messed a few up hopefully you can see them now, it's taking shape nicely I'm not sure what else I can do visually so I'm saving for some Bride bucket seats and have a set of purple harnesses on the way, just need to figure how to fit them. At the moment the piston slap is making me use it less and it's currently off to have a wing welded into the rear arch and a rear quarter re spray

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

should be some pics up soon guys, fitted a matte black bonnet, alloy as the sliver one was steel, the alloy one was dog rough hence the matte black. also fitted an OMP Trecento suede steering wheel and NRG boss kit, ironic as thats where this thread started.

in the mean time Godzilla the car that started the thread was written off :( and replaced with a 52d blue wagon pics to follow

• Like 2