Rollamite's 96 Impreza Sport Project

Rollamite

If you get chance post some pictures of the air intake will help best we can with that. And same with the side skirts. But with the side skirts I take it you have just bought them don't underestimate of tiger seal :) 

Amazing stuff as long you never want to remove it anyway ;) Only other way is Pop rivet them on that I know of. But would trust tiger seal to do the job. And if it's holding the (Sexual inter corsa) you know how well it holds wants it set :)

It's like man juice stain's on the mother in laws silk knickers :)   

Will have a look at the induction later mate I'm sure there should be more parts to it then that. Will have a better look later been called out for a job now :(  

But like the odd picture of port on a few of the pictures very sophisticated :D 

I am quickly learning the terror that is dry powdered Battery acid, eating away the whole of my boot, gone hell for leather on the sand paper and the hammerite at the minute, must say without the weight of all the **** in my boot she's feeling perkier from standing

• Like 1

Dont worry about it, and since i split with my ex i dont have much wood like enthusiasm in a morning haha, 

i also see this as a perfectly justifiable reason to leave my desk a mess

1qz1.jpg

since i had a little spinny accident when i first got my subaru, the transition from a 1.,0 corsa to a 2.0 impreza was a fun and dangerous one, ive finally got round to fixing my indicator so at least the front is tidy, nd no longer covered in !Removed! as i got it washed

95qs.jpg
o6ef.jpg

Battery ACID VS HAMMERITE!!! got some new boot gear as well seen as the Battery acid had trashed everything, now all sanded and sprayed

jupc.jpg
jrw2.jpg
gqxw.jpg

old and new parcel shelf

bz86.jpg
p57m.jpg
ephb.jpg

And finally, an optimistic picture and one of my 6 foot 5 mate in a fiat sciento

tmti.jpg
zm58.jpg

• Like 2

I think the 1st picture is justifiable ;) 

And spot on job of the boot area. I did have a look again about that induction and I can't see how it can fit looking at the kits on eBay it looks like it should have the long pipe but just bolt on I will try look for some destructions

Shes not doing so bad considering the state i found her in, although i dare not review how much ive spent but here goes...

£600 for a scrapyard dog Impreza

£720 for all new spark plugs, full service, oil change and steering wheel fitment, 3 cv joints and 3 bearings

£500 new sump

£70 for steering wheel

£75 for struts

£45 for hub

£270 in labour to fit inc new bearing the last cv joint

£90 for the alloys

£35 for the spoiler i dont use lol

£20 for the filter

about £20 in stickers NO MONSTER ONES!!!

£40 for new jack and spare wheel, got a new grill but im not facelifting

£20 for a new Battery

about £485690347537305730 in petrol

but good times had by all even for an N/A car :D !Removed! going to a 1.2 clio for my second ride, straight from FWD 1.0 corsa to mad JDM AWD 2.0 JAP MUSCLE 

by the way, i will buy a pint for the fist man to help me locate these lights, i !Removed! love them, got a whole star trek cyborgy look going, love it

hfbv.jpg
  • Like 2

Best of luck with them light's ;) one has had an air take put in that. but morette headlight I have them for my bug just because I liked them too more then the prodrive but they are had as nail's to find one of the other members got a swap deal with his angel eye's . But if you do a good mod to make ;) 

yeah i thought they may have been morettes, posted on the face book version of this gropu to see if anyone had any but you can get them for like £320 off eBay D: i only need one so i cant really warrant paying that, i just like those fakes, something about them, also should be getting some bigger scoops soon and some afterburner rears 

I missed out on the Morette rear light's on eBay I'd forgotten about them they sold for £60 :( found some more on there over £300 :( like you said. You might get lucky with one I've seen a few people that have broken one and just sell one on it's own but still not cheap. But worth getting I think if you get the chance. 

found someone breaking a classic up in scotland, bought his badgless grill, and whole bonnet with big scoop and the smaller scoops as well to replace mine, pics to come

a turbo looky likey - very good ;)

ob6s.jpg

The bonnet and grill... and,

I know what youre thinking... yes it is silver, and yes children may get sucked inside my engine, but im getting it sprayed 64C, and well, they'll probably grow up to be criminals or swag !Removed! anyway...

• Like 2