Rollamite's 96 Impreza Sport Project

Rollamite

• 1 month later...

I managed to source two sti spoilers, 65 for top and 80 for bottom, so not too bad compared to the 100 a piece i was willing to pay, also got my alloys done in a metallic black/purple colour ready to go on;

FdWnElK.jpg

oQQqQVj.jpg

3b6nx0i.jpg

wuozjvU.jpg

and sprayed and fitted my larger scoops, used a little left over mesh to help protect the i/c, should be putting my larger alloy one on tomorrow hopefully its just a little stubborn

91znwBd.jpg

aEuwEEN.jpg

sadly i have work commitments, so its guna be another time :( got my alloy i/c on as well finally! had to use the stock y pipe though as the other didnt fit very well, stock is thinner but has a wider opening to the turbo itself at least, took for a test and was leaking boost so i addressed that then had an idle CEL light on that went when revved, tightened everything to within in an inch of its life and touch wood seems to have solved the issue, not road tested properly yet just down the back roads and you can notice the difference the alloy one makes!

• 1 month later...

good news! ish, i got my sti spoilers painted and on the car they look great, took my car down to scooby clinic to be remapped and they blew it up, heater matrix went, took the HG and cooling system with it, ~£840 later no map and a broken car but i got a new heater matrix and a walbro fuel pump at least...

took it down to Rotherham scoobies and had a bottom end refresh new cosworth cambelt and HG and got the car remapped by duncan graham pulling 262bhp which isnt bad for a car built with 217bhp standard, new apexi induction kit, new DV as im now MAFless, new alloy rad and hoses, will have pics soon, but now im facing dodgy idle, keeps idling at 1200 when warm so i have adjusted thje iacv and will clean it this weekend hopefully its nothing serious.

other than that the car is well

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATES:

Got a small reg plate and fitted my glow in the dark Jap plate to the front, got a debadged grill sprayed it 406 and fitted that too, pics this weekend hopefully!

Small 2p size rust patch forming on the rear arch so im forking £300 over to have the rear quarter sprayed and wax injected into the skins.

Fitted my Japenese Kei alloys, forged lightweight purple goodness, replaced the manifold with a black one and sorted, to an extent the ile issue, still creepes slightly but no were near as bad, learnt my lesson now if it aint broke dont !Removed! tinker with it!

I also got a dog called Poppy

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

PREPARE YOURSELVES;

Lot of pics I hadnt uploaded previously;

ALLOY TMIC TO COMPARED TO STANDARD

P8SOxYj.jpg

alloys WITH PURPLE GRENADE DUST CAPS

4R7kFfQ.jpg

ENGINE BAY PRE REMAP

6zqVlgL.jpg

DRIVE PIC MID BUILD

ILI3SgU.jpg

ON ROLLERS SC

fuwL6FB.jpg

AFTER REMAP ENGINE BLOW UP... LOL JOKING JUST AN OLD Shell I WAS SNOOPING THERE

9INNLgI.jpg

GRILL ON AND GLOW IN THE DARK JAPANESE LICENSE PLATE AND SMALL REG PLATE FITTED

2PgbBbp.jpg

p9EOT7B.jpg

QdI6Z7E.jpg

OLD AND NEW

exhKGBk.jpg

PURPLE TOW HOOK

mbVL0zY.jpg

ANOTHER FRONT END PIC

ABc1ljw.jpg

CARS IN THE PARK HEDLEY HALL UK SCOOBIES STAND

wPIXhbB.jpg

xThjcRd.jpg

YORKSHIRE MODS MEET

N1CtDq7.jpg

qt8JHNQ.jpg

BADASS PIC I LIKE THIS ONE

zZs69WH.jpg

MOT TIME

FsZDy4e.jpg

kd8m9f4.jpg

PASSED WITH NO ADVISORIES, REPLACED WERE; REAR SHOCK, HORN PLUGGED IN, ABS SENSOR SO ABS NOW WORKS, SWAPPED OUT ORANGE SIDE LIGHTS AND SMALL PLATE FOR STANDARD, DONE THROUGH SHEFFIELD SUBARU SERVICE, TOP BLOKE!

WELCOMED A THIRD SUBARU A ROYAL SILVER UK2000 WAGON

PcyJx8U.jpg

7vEzaPC.jpg

• Like 2

Oh and my arch was redone, and a pin prick bubble came back up so they re did it and it cam back so they have offered to replace the arch with the front drivers side wing and redo it again for free, JR CLASSIC DONCASTER brilliant bunch of guys EXTREME PERFECTIONISTS!!

• Like 1