Rollamite's 96 Impreza Sport Project

Rollamite

Me I would offer lower with it not having any MOT and Tax and needing to get it back. But on the same note I don't think they will come down much I think for it if you get £50 off you did ok, anymore you did damn well. I would start with asking what he would take for cash on pick up on the day you can pick it up, If he asks you to name a price just say come on I can't do the buying and the selling :) and start at £1000 ( But make it sound funny so not to sound big headed) and let him come back with a counter offer. does it show I worked on market stalls from being a very young age :) So even if he drops it £50 you saved it for the trip back but was willing to pay the asking price. It's a win win :)

• Like 1

Well, i messaged the guy, turns out he let it go for, wait for it...

850!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuming! id have pulled it back with ropes to get it for 850! back to the drawing board! seen a Prodrive knocking about 005/025 so i'll have a bash at that

• 9 months later...

Yes, sadly i can never find the time to upload the pics but im off for a week as of tomorrow so will be uploading them all, still things to be done as ive just had some Rota wheels and tyres for £100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from a friend over a rotherham scoobies, will be fitting wide arches to it over xmas, I also took on a 95 WRX imported wagon in lovely condition bar the interior which i will also upload, that goes on the road in feb and is being prepped and underseald etc before hand.

which i feel is an improvement, grill was 20 quid from a broken impreza, sprayed it and found some mesh to tigerseal on, carbon wrap bonnet was FREE!!! as was the Jun splitter when the clutch was done, part of being a woman on the impreza scene i imagine...

still to come are some 19 inch gloss black multi spokes, her choice, spacers for mad stance and wide arches

finally found the time to snap some of my new one, well really old, new to me, one.

i4ozUzo.jpg

J0RuukC.jpg

ezcFVkM.jpg

1995 WRX import, rebuilt by scooby clinic shortly after being brought over in 2006, last used 2011 and was sat on a gravel drive ever since, was running 320 on an apexi FMIC td05 set up however a lot of fuel lines were leaking and the FMIC was shot to ****, the apexi also held the wrong map. so all came out, now its fully decat z4 td05 TMIC, replaced the knackered old import seats with newage, good for me as im short and you sit higher, cleaned it in and out as it was oily and mouldy, added some amber side lights

xwgiPhs.jpg

Nryb582.jpg

also have the STi8 scoop being sprayed at the mo'. offside vent as well being sprayed, sti rear lights to go on, massive TMIC i believe is from an early sti and off the top of my head thats the lot,currently on 270ish bhp, will be fully undersealed in FEB, ESL daughter board in FEB from duncan graham up here in yorkshire

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah i dont know why, i see alot of usdm spec with them and the sport bumpers with the flared arches, i didnt want to start bolting stuff to this so i just got the ambers, kept the clears as well but mainly iots because they have new seals for that waterprrof goodness ^^

Does anyone know of anybody breaking a 406 wagon? im after an alloy bonnet and the sti spoilers but theyre so hard to find and i dont want to get thai copies just yet

When's Duncan coming up to do your car mate & are you having a live map or on dyno ?

The misses has just made me buy her two more !Removed! Christmas prezzies so I think it's about time I treated myself to the esl board I've been promising myself

[emoji16]

a jap car import company said i could have both for £200 its just having the funds free at the time, its a lot for what they are but i understand the pricing for genuine sti bits, will probably get them and have them sprayed as theyre white.

off to duncans in feb (after the undersealing) for the ESL, will be opting for the dyno for accurate figures and i dont really want to plant it with traffic and ice/wet weather so its the safer option, £75 extra i believe for dyno time which isnt too taxing.