Japfest Silverstone 24th April 2016

Gambit

Hi all, really new on here just imported an sg9 forester sti just wondered if it would be ok to tag along on the stand with you guys as no clubs i usually attend shows with are doing japfest this year? 

Ill try get some pics of my car up tomorrow or something

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Mattjdm said:

Hi all, really new on here just imported an sg9 forester sti just wondered if it would be ok to tag along on the stand with you guys as no clubs i usually attend shows with are doing japfest this year? 

Ill try get some pics of my car up tomorrow or something

I know you're new here because you asked :wink: more than welcome mate honestly be nice to have more Fozzie's coming . And welcome to S.O.C pretty sure once you've had a look round we're all friendly bunch on here and should feel like you've known or been here for years :yahoo:

Haha oh great thanks look forward to it! Ill get a ticket bought up, 

Cheers, sounds good ill have a browse around and post up some pictures of my car at some point 

edit: ticket all paid 

2 minutes ago, Scoobyghost said:

Do it! Gonna be an awesome day. Especially with a few members going on track.

For the track time does the club have it's own time slot so we would all be together on the track or is it just book your slot and mingle in with the rest of the people on track?

Cool, just paid so me and family will be along. Need to get up to date on where there are spaces for shows for us and I will get on them. Been missing for  bit for various reasons but fancy a few shows.

• Like 1