At last !!!!

Chris44

Well picked up the Subaru this afternoon, all I can say is wow, my first Subaru 65 plate wrx sti does not disappoint. Thought it was rapid till I discovered the sports si mode.......omg it's savage. 

Absolutely love it. 

IMG_0755.PNG

• Like 2

Hi Chris, Originally a Beverley  lad myself. Beverley Grammar was my School, grew up on Cherry Tree lane. Had my 2015 model for 6 months but owned many Subarus in the past and the occasional TVR. Looked at a range of vehicles before this purchase Golf R, Audi s3/4/5 but even though fit and finish were above and beyond Subaru's by a country mile character is there in spades with a Subaru even when they have fallen out of favour with the general public. Equal length headers and twin exit exhausts have softened the noise on these new era STI's which was part of the driver appeal. Ive just fitted a scorpion system that is a good alternative but these cars are still in warranty so mods are limited. 

Enjoy my friend.

2 hours ago, AJ 8186 said:

Hi Chris, Originally a Beverley  lad myself. Beverley Grammar was my School, grew up on Cherry Tree lane. Had my 2015 model for 6 months but owned many Subarus in the past and the occasional TVR. Looked at a range of vehicles before this purchase Golf R, Audi s3/4/5 but even though fit and finish were above and beyond Subaru's by a country mile character is there in spades with a Subaru even when they have fallen out of favour with the general public. Equal length headers and twin exit exhausts have softened the noise on these new era STI's which was part of the driver appeal. Ive just fitted a scorpion system that is a good alternative but these cars are still in warranty so mods are limited. 

Enjoy my friend.

Hi, thanks for your reply, only been in beverley 12 months, originally a Doncaster lad. Had a few cars Octavia vrs, audi's bmw's but I love the Subaru, but your right they don't sound like they used too, still sounds awesome and is a lot of fun to drive, probably one of the best cars I've had.

19 hours ago, Chris44 said:

???

19 hours ago, Chris44 said:

300 Traditional BHP from the standard 2.5 unit, but setitngs from Si Drive improve throttle response beyond recognition.

Enjoy my friend.

On 29/07/2017 at 6:37 PM, AJ 8186 said:

Ive just fitted a scorpion system that is a good alternative but these cars are still in warranty so mods are limited. 

Went stainless axle back and full muffler delete.

Sounds like I've got a T-Rex in the boot!  

I'm sure I've read somewhere that the sti (my15) still has ulh, but the rex doesn't cuz it's got a new engine...  I know mine burbles merrily, could be wrong tho, I often am...       

I'm off to Google!