What have you done on your games today?

He repeated he would speak to me again on the 1st about compo I'm just going to chuck everything on I can to take the pi$$ got a few jobs this week but when the kids break up for half term I don't do as much work so today wasn't really an issue but will use it all the same :D 

• 2 weeks later...

Played the demo for "Ride"... I wasn't impressed at all :(. Bring on Project Cars!

Been playing lots and lots of Dark Souls 2, I had it on the 360 and played it to death so wasn't expecting to get much out of it on the xbox one. I was wrong, they have moved enemies and items around to keep you on your toes :D. Completed the main game, just got the 3 extra dlc areas (included) to do!

Destiny is ok, I found it got to be a bit of grind after awhile when you complete all the missions, it's just repeat them with a higher level of nme to continue levelling up. The party play is pretty good though.

Been playing Titan fall for the last few days, I had bought the season pass so thought it was a waste not to play the DLC maps, then they go and give them away for free :(

I enjoyed titanfall a bit but there was something about it I didn't like but couldn't put my finger on lol. Also when I played matches went one of two ways... either my team got slaughtered or the other team did, no even fight.

• 2 weeks later...

Well sold Destiney already and uninstalled Titanfalls lol spent over a week playing by myself well joining randoms gets boring quick you really do need friends on it. Just glad I didn't' get the addon.

Titanfalls I was that slow at it not knowing the maps got my !Removed! handed to me so rage quit and uninstalled it :D  

Yeah if you don't have a bunch on that play it forget it get's really boring imho. I could see how good it can be with a good group. Titanfalls I think because I've not played it for that long I was too slow to the kids that have played it for like forever! 

The game has changed loads too from when me and Scooby Pete first started playing the whole level thing has changed, so got a bit lost just in the menus. 

Yeah denstiny just ends up grinding Strike missions, collecting bounties or doing multiplayer maps.

You need to collect so much stuff to get the higher level armour and weapons it gets boring pretty quickly. Seems most of the good stuff is gotten through the Crucible (multiplayer) and you just get raped by all the higher lvl players all the time.

I played the ESO Beta over the weekend, really enjoyed it. Played it on the pc a while back and I just seem to prefer the console version, played better and so much more fun. I became a Blacksmith, made my own armor and weapons