What have you done on your games today?

• 3 weeks later...

Been doing the new content on Destiny with Compact barbecue. The wolves content is pretty gnarly, the canons are a hoot, but I've yet to find any chest when I have an ether key, so far completed 5 of them but 3 times no key and the other 2 I couldn't find the chest :(.

Other noob error was dismantling a level 36 light piece of armour by mistake :(

Haven't got any of the expansions yet I am to tight haha but doing well with the chests you can find a map online to show you possible locations. I tend to just look where everyone else goes to.

Might have to get the dark below this weekend tough and get round to the wolves when I have time to play it.

--

I make Films and Website for people

I've got back into Destiny again, I've got a level 27 Titan and now upgrading a Warlock which is currently level 22. Probably stick with the Warlock for a bit as I'm enjoying it more, when I get to 28 I will get the new stuff :).

I have a Titan at 31 now thinking I might start a warlock or a hunter just to try it out. Need to do the vault of glass at some point if anyone fancies it.

--

I make Films and Website for people

TasteLikeUrGran

That is an awesome tag! lol.

I have FS15, had a go at logging the other day... patience is required :P. Good fun though! Nice to flick between that and Destiny as it's two very different games.

Got my warlock up to 30, just trying to do the weekly heroic and get my 1st exotic weapon. It's the Archon Priest mission, I've tried about 5 times and it's so hard especially when someone always quits halfway through making it impossible lol

If you're on PC and you like the pace of old school Sonic games, you should check out Action Henk... I've got around 30 hours in it and it is brilliant!!

And if your steam friends have it, you can see their times and race against their ghosts!! Brings out the competitive side :D