What have you done on your games today?

I've been on it a lot recently. We established a settlement and found a dungeon. Went into the nether for a jolly up. It's a real good laugh. I think minecraft is linked to an early form of time machine. I turn the game on its 9am then all of a sudden it's 5pm

• Like 1

that's how I started on minecraft.

this was the world I built on the 360, trying to surpass this on XBONE, might be  a challenge, this is what 2 years of wasted time does.

I don't have a capture card so vid is taken with iPhone

Thats some building that mate :D my lad just build one base then starts another world lol :D 

This is another one I liked 

kingslanding.jpg

I've got two worlds on the go, I mainly use creative mode for the big builds, but I have a survival one which has a massive house and a train network as well, my she hates building but loves mining and raiding the old mines and dungeons. So she gets all the stuff I build with in survival.

Gambit, I've seen that build, there's some stunning stuff out there, I'm no expert but I have a dabble, well worth building on a single world rather than starting new ones, especially now they've made the worlds so huge

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I like survival but you will really struggle to do the big builds on survival as you just can't get the resources or in many cases get the access to where you need to be. In creative you've got unlimited resource and you can fly and hover about and can't drown

Ha I'm bad enough on survival mode. I had a wolf called Bert. He was stupid and jumped in lava....sudden realisation in 3...2...1...I'm a 27 year old man playing a 12 year olds game calling a dog Bert....[emoji15] [emoji26]

By the way, average age of minecraft players is actually mid 20s anyway, but there's loads of people older.

There's a guy on twitch thoralor or something doing a world record pixel art, it's absolutely mind blowing and he looks like he's in his 50s.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks good but I'm still doing dying light but not enjoying it as much as I thought I would just hope it gets better I find it more frustrating than anything, but it doesn't take much.  

• Like 1