What have you done on your games today?

Well, we'll have it soon then we'll have to sort out the payouts etc, someone will posts those up soon to get equal share allowing for outlay etc. Should be a good laugh of grit can get his internet up and running on a bandwidth heavy game

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I'm having major issues again with my internet been terrible and I mean terrible. since last night from about 6.30pm Every post I make or even trying to load web pages is a gamble if it will work :( 

It's that bad I can't even run a speed test facking BT. 

I'm having major issues again with my internet been terrible and I mean terrible. since last night from about 6.30pm Every post I make or even trying to load web pages is a gamble if it will work :(

It's that bad I can't even run a speed test facking BT.

You might wanna restart your router. Then again I dont use bts router I use my own.

• 2 weeks later...

How's the Internet Gambit? Do you want to shove the season start back another week so you can join in, seems only fair as you put a load of effort in setting it up. I'm sure the others would be ok with that if you're Internet is still !Removed!

I've been playing final fantasy type-0, great game :). Shows how the older ones were so much better!

Also been playing Trials Fusion again, love the game and gotten better at it :D. Just achievement hunting really.

I'm still on GTA doing the heists, just got my Hind Gunship mawahaha!

But got dragon age and saints row to do yet, and still got to finish Far Cry and then there's the DLC for Forza Horizon, be just in time for Forza 6 when I've got those done.

Save me some pennies on games for a bit

Sold far cry now was sat doing nothing and mate came round wanting it so just sold him it. Dragon age I'm enjoying its huge game. How longs horizon dlc avaliable ?

I want it I could the xbox to the mothers now thats desperate but if I must. Went and put a deposit down on a PS4 not in any rush for it so should have that in a month or two.