BBC: BRING BACK CLARKSON

Gambit

as I said on my note when appending my signature - I dont condone violence (in this case tee hee) but the rest of the issues levelled at him are complete BS.

I think someone was out to get him hence why a video of him muttering a racist term was 'leaked' however that piece of footage was never used in the broadcasted programme

as I said on my note when appending my signature - I dont condone violence (in this case tee hee) but the rest of the issues levelled at him are complete BS.

I think someone was out to get him hence why a video of him muttering a racist term was 'leaked' however that piece of footage was never used in the broadcasted programme

Agreed. The only thing I will add is I don't know what was said to make him kick the other fella. I'm sure caught on a bad day and and something said untowards my daughter or missus I'd maybe kick or punch the other fella I'd feel bad after maybe and is noway to react. But until more come to light I'll go with something bad was said for it to have escalated tio this and as you said it was like someone was out to remove him 

If ya ask me All this racism is a load of nonsense crap.

Yea I've seen the footage and the one aired I'd say it was a whole bunch of outtakes it was maybe done to be funny but like what happened decided muffling the word that was said in playgrounds as a kid which as a kid didn't know what it meant but he didn't say it but more muffled the word with slurs was released by some **** wanting him to get in trouble :angry: 

And yes Tom we know you don't like JC lol :lol:  

Thought Clarkson was from Barnsley ?

At the end of the day the beeb employed a load of nonces for years without batting an eyelid. Now because he's outspoken he's taking the fall.

Was reading yesterday that top gear brings the BBC the biggest income of all shows.

He sold his half of tg to the BBC a couple of years ago so they could sack him and continue with out hin but it wouldn't work, look what happened to it last time he went.

He from doncaster area if I remember rite but dont like admittin it.its not about him being out spoken, do you think he sould get away with tryin to punch someone becouse his dinner wasnt ready like a spoiled teenager.i like him on top gear hes funny but I'll still watch it if that bell end is on it or not.he just another example of so called celebs thinkin they can do what they want.the beeb wont sack him but if they did so what top gear may loose a bit of popularity but noone really watches it just for jezza, a mean if you did then u must be !Removed! lol.you dont watch him drive a db9 or somat then when hamster is goin to test the new impreza sti go make a cuppa you still watch the program.last time the other presenters was crap this time their better so I dont think he'd be missed as much, and besides he like evos more then scooby so just for that he needs sackin lol.

'Alleged' incident.

He's suspended pending an investigation so at the end of the day if the allegations are true then he should be sacked but until the truth comes out it's all a bit of a tabloid frenzy, just seen on the news that Cameron's got involved, that silly **** should stop sticking his nose in and get back to doing underhand politician business

Yeah he's from Doncaster did a repo on his grandfathers old mansion. It was own by some guy wanted by some spanish mafia when we had to go clear it out. So he handed the keys in so he could do another runner. lol  

Valid excuse for you there matt !

Hate companies who won't let you put 'drinks' through. What the !Removed! else you supposed to do sat in a **** hotel somewhere

yep, my boss dont care but my colleaque i stop away with dont / cant drink

Least you have an understanding boss, my mate works for someone who allows 4 on the tab which I think is fair. We end up having to strike deals with restaurant staff and bartenders to get stuff through as 'side orderes or phantom meals'