BBC: BRING BACK CLARKSON

Gambit

I've not been to the newer ones, last one I stayed in was in Milton Keynes. The door handle fell off when I tried to leave room got trapped, everything was falling to bits and it was right next to the local dogging car park.

I've not been to the newer ones, last one I stayed in was in Milton Keynes. The door handle fell off when I tried to leave room got trapped, everything was falling to bits and it was right next to the local dogging car park.

What's the address [emoji12]

'Alleged' incident.

He's suspended pending an investigation so at the end of the day if the allegations are true then he should be sacked but until the truth comes out it's all a bit of a tabloid frenzy, just seen on the news that Cameron's got involved, that silly **** should stop sticking his nose in and get back to doing underhand politician business

As far as I know, Cameron is chums with JC. So it's no surprise Dave is jumping in to look after his chums...

The most harm he's done to himself was going to a Chelsea football match I never knew he was a Chelsea so gone down a bit for that in my estimate for that. But I know he's mates with sky's owner I just hope if he gets sacked he goes itv and not sky.

As far as I know, Cameron is chums with JC. So it's no surprise Dave is jumping in to look after his chums...

It's a wonder he's got any mates, slimy !Removed! doesn't even have a face you'd trust.

From what I can gather is all three presenters contacts are up for renewal soon so may not be that much to pay out, BBC owns the tg name as jc sold his 3rd or whatever he owns back in 2012. And then there's the magazine and the tg live shows that bring in massive revenue, sacking him would be shooting themselves in the foot as I doubt people would tune in or go see the live shows around the world if those three weren't hosting.

Wouldn't surprise me if he's got his fingers in a company that produces the show anyway so even if he goes they'll still be paying him

I signed up, it's wrong that he hit someone (if that's what he did) and should be disciplined. But the BBC has targeted clarkson for ages. The N word thing, he didn't say it, where he mumbled something like it was never broadcast and it was dropped out. It was then leaked, months later obviously by the BBC and he got in trouble. The bridge thing when he said the bridge had a slope on it or something, might have been an insulting term but where was the producer and editor to make sure what is broadcast is ok? Also in an incident where here is physical assault it is normal practice to suspend both parties pending an investigation, was the producer suspended. The last reason I signed was that they cancelled the shows, shows that we as licence payers have already paid for. The BBC is out of control, nobody is allowed to be offended any more.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Nothing has been announced yet. All the presenters contracts are up for renewal next month by coincidence (if you're a conspiracy theorist insert conspiracy here). Wouldn't be at all surprised if they all jack and sell to the highest bidder, probably be a programme called gear top on Sky in a few months [emoji15]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Nothing has been announced yet. All the presenters contracts are up for renewal next month by coincidence (if you're a conspiracy theorist insert conspiracy here). Wouldn't be at all surprised if they all jack and sell to the highest bidder, probably be a programme called gear top on Sky in a few months [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I reckon so