BBC: BRING BACK CLARKSON

Gambit

IoM house is for tax reasons he has had a place there for years

Jay i think you missed the irony of my post :)

If he just wanted a tax haven he could of bought on one of the other islands say Guensey

IMHO hes a knob but each to their own :)

• Like 1

Yeah I must admit I've let my minds eye pretend too [emoji9] [emoji109] [emoji97] [emoji106]

I was about 15 when she was on top gear, well you can guess what my Thursday evenings were spent doing

• Like 1

Gotta love the tabloids & rumor mill, can't stand him for some reason, besides he's hardly come forward as a massive car fan unless I've missed an episode of diy sos.

What's he gonna do reviews on mini diggers and wheelbarrow racing

Make that two viewers, to be honest I probably wouldn't watch it out of principle anyway, but especially if he's heading it up.

I mean Jodie Kidd is a car fanatic, but a presenter, I don't think so

And I really like Stephen Fry in QI but not in a car show surely

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Yeah was on the card's really BBC clearly wanted him out. Funny I've looked at the viewings on dave channel and the viewings on a Sunday have shot up more than all the BBC channel's. Ironically showing top gear reruns lol. Pretty sure by end of next month when all the contracts have ran out be another press release saying they're all doing a new car show I just hope it's on TV at the same time.

There's also a Netflix rumour that they've offered full control over any programme they make.

I mean Top Gear has gone, even if it keeps going we all know it'll be garbage. So we all just hope that there's a new programme with all 3 in that's like Top Gear used to be.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk