Forza Motorsport 6

Completed the theif on pc but got it on xbox too ;) fallout keep going on for a bit but still keep going on forza. Mind you the wheel's spiced it up for me. Something about sitting on the start clutch down reving the nuts off the cars and just dropping it to launch off. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not bad in awd and front but rear wheel drive it sucks. Still more fun to use it though. I've started to play the career mode again to relearn it all. I'm still better with the controller on most tracks I've not tried to beat my time on Nurburgring yet though since beating my last controller time. 

after playing both i have to say i think i prefer horizon 2 lol

I find the new menu system on 6 (may be the same on 5, i went from 4 to 6) hard to follow, the lack of ability to mod for races etc etc.

Horizon the opponents just level with you

I find horizon a bit too Arcady, forza you can get better at, I like Horizon just prefer the feel and tracks in Forza 6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah they are pretty different in that sence

That's it for me too. I like horizon but forza keeps me coming back more I can't remember last time I went on horizon. Probably when the last dlc came out.

I know what you mean with the mods and menu. But both do get better to deal with [emoji3]

The tuning really only comes into it own in rivals or online I think.

Going back to the g920 wheel really getting on with it now. I have had to put steering to normal in game though from simulation. For some reason it was that I couldn't get on with.

I find motorsport takes more skill. You can jump on horizon and have a hoon about with no real concentration and still win races. On motorsport using unbeatable ai if you make one mistake it could mean the end of your race or minimum finishing in second. They're both good games for what they are just depends what you fancy that day. I've always gone back to motorsport over horizon.

Not many people play it now to be fair, most play forza 6. But I have horizon still so I'll run with you, you should be able to get the SOC logos from my storefront too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries, just saves me being all alooone. I do see you flying around quite a lot :p