Holy MPG Batman!!

Sandals

Best i've managed thus far on a  PPP 05 wagon according to fuelio is 33.59, i think that's an anomaly though so i'll go with the runner up of 32.89. 

Not too bad really, but with fuel on the up again i've been driving with a feather-light right foot! Unless i get provoked, on closed roads of course. 

I'll report in on my first wrx auto brim to brim later this week. Expecting more than I'll get normally due to 135 mile motorway journey back home from picking it up

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Next tank of 250 miles has given 27.1mpg....more typical of the pottering round I do and still better than I was getting from the outback. Happy days [emoji3]

First 2 tanks have been vpower; this next one will be Tesco momentum so will be interesting to see if any difference in mpg or how the engine runs. Tesco is my nearest liquid gold [emoji41]

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nor really just steady away to the coast last Friday camping then back again, few tractor overtakes etc.

Had to get someone else to double check my maths too

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Stants LOL about the fresh air -)))))

I get about 320+ on the motorway (that's about 70 ish) and in town is MUCH MUCH worse -) about 200 per 50 litres. I don't like Shell, yes it's good but I always felt that Tesco 99 gave me more power, even with my old turbo charged Toyota. The same said a friend of mine with a Lambo running 600 bhp... Shell is just overpriced in my opinion.

Remember 2 golden rules, always fill in a full tank at night when it's colder and if you're not in a rush - try to fill in very slowly as slow as you can and you'll get more petrol (about 3-5% for free) - don't believe me - try it yourself, this is due to the fact that everyone want to fill in as fast as possible and all the meters adjusted for the high flow readings.

And you need to stop crying about "bad" UK petrol, once you travel to East Europe (and I do because of my work I spend a lot of time abroad, with the car -) ), you'll realise that the UK petrol in fact !Removed! good -)))))) Nothing, I mean Nothing can be compared to V-power or 99 Tesco, the crap they sell under 98 RON is worse than Asda 95  -)

Compared to Japan, of course we're not doing great, but hey compared to many other countries (even Germany is !Removed! with their Super Mega SUPER - something like that 98 RON petrol).

So reading everything up to press and god knows what's happening with my 2.1 forged stroker, I'm getting 130-140 miles to a full tank. It's about 450 bhp and I use it as my daily lol

"Yolo" [emoji23][emoji23]

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Sandals said:

Yeh, i just got back from the states and i felt dirty putting in 87 RON into the hire car!

THE US has a different system, it's not RON they use. Google it for more details, basically it's about the same as RON 95, just different way of calculating, similar to their Temperature calculations in Fahrenheit.

26 minutes ago, Paul_JJ said:

THE US has a different system, it's not RON they use. Google it for more details, basically it's about the same as RON 95, just different way of calculating, similar to their Temperature calculations in Fahrenheit.

It said 87 RON on the pump.... which was the cheapest one to choose from, I think the premium stuff was 93 RON

• Like 1