The Division

Gambit

I went in the DZ last night, pottered about, got shot, grabbed some gear, died, picked up gear, died, picked up more gear... extracted BOOM! :D. It's great fun!

I've had the urge to get on dayz recently. They updated SA much?

8 hours ago, greasemonkey said:

Its a good game. Better than the new hitman release !!!!

gutted was looking forward to it. But wasn't getting it straight away but will wait for it to be really cheap then if its that bad 

1 hour ago, Gambit said:

gutted was looking forward to it. But wasn't getting it straight away but will wait for it to be really cheap then if its that bad 

Graphics and the way you carry out assasinations is good. But they done the wrong thing buy releasing the game with One main mission to complete. Over a period of 8 months they will release a new main mission. So in my opinion your buying a game that is not complete. Like you said gambit i would wait till all the content for this title is released then buy.

• Like 1

Got level 18 this morning, been clearing each area of all the side quests. My next mission is level 20 so trying to level up a bit ready for it :). Still loving the game though!

Any tips for leveling?

Doing the missions was best way mate I've been running people through the hospital quest on hard a few times to help them get some gear and xp so can do that if I'm not doing anything to help you get some better gear and xp

I have a PS4 and like the sound of Division. Is there much of a following on here? Is it cross platform? If there are a few that play I will join in on anygame. Spend loads of time on the PS4 and love multiplayer with good guys.

@Gaulson yeah loads of the side missions and encounters I ended up having everything left still to do in the final section of 28 to 30 :) 

@Phil3822 I have a ps4 as well but not got it for that as most people I know are PC or Xbox type of guys but know a few people that play it on ps4 my brother being one I can see if they'll team up with you ;)