The Division

Gambit

23 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Not sure be able to join most of us if you're not level 8 in the Dark zone anyway otherwise you get put in other servers. 

Just on now it says server shutting down in 40 min so not sure if it's on all day. 

Tbh it's fun but don't want to put tones of work into levelling a character I will lose and have to start again in a week or 2 anyway. Looking forward to the full game though.

--

I make Films for businesses and people. I also make websites.

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed Watchdogs I know it got mixed reviews but was good crack. I think it's big problem was GTA5 wasn't far away from release, so it had more of an impact on it. But if you like that The Division is pretty similar style play . Well I'd say more fun :laugh:

Two Xbox's, let's use Tidgy and gambit as examples. Tidgy, you would set your Xbox as gambits home console. Gambit you set Tidgy as your home console. You'll each have your own profile on your Xbox so can still have full access. Now any account on gambits "home" console can play his games while signed in. I do it with a pal and we play darksouls 2 coop but only I "own" the game. It takes a level of trust as you need to share passwords and accounts but you never need to access the other person's account.

Well I never knew that. I have preordered the gold version shocking £60 for a game I never get them when they come out as the price drops but enjoyed the beta so want to be on from the start. 

Taken a look at the game sharing thing looks interesting but it's digital games only I mostly buy discs as they tend to drop in price and pick them up second hand but could be something to look into. 

41 minutes ago, Scoobyghost said:

Two Xbox's, let's use Tidgy and gambit as examples. Tidgy, you would set your Xbox as gambits home console. Gambit you set Tidgy as your home console. You'll each have your own profile on your Xbox so can still have full access. Now any account on gambits "home" console can play his games while signed in. I do it with a pal and we play darksouls 2 coop but only I "own" the game. It takes a level of trust as you need to share passwords and accounts but you never need to access the other person's account.

It wont work mate, im telling you now.

mines on PC lol

20 minutes ago, Scoobyghost said:

Ha ha that would explain that one. Forgive my assumption everyone owns an Xbox here. For those that do. Game share is the way forward.

lol :D

I like you Gambit buy discs I have gear of war all digital as that came with my Xbox one but I like the idea of discs as I can always sell them if I don't like the game or finish it. 

Sure the next generation of consoles will be disc-less. 

• Like 1

Disc copy are 50-60? Resale 30ish so cost you £20 for a short while. Go halves at £25 each and it's yours forever. I was a disc only at one point but since doing it this way I wouldn't go back. Gold membership is shared along with EA access games.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Xander said:

I like you Gambit buy discs I have gear of war all digital as that came with my Xbox one but I like the idea of discs as I can always sell them if I don't like the game or finish it. 

Sure the next generation of consoles will be disc-less. 

61209069.jpg

:yahoo: Scooby family 

54 minutes ago, Scoobyghost said:

Disc copy are 50-60? Resale 30ish so cost you £20 for a short while. Go halves at £25 each and it's yours forever. I was a disc only at one point but since doing it this way I wouldn't go back. Gold membership is shared along with EA access games.

Most games I've bought been less than 40 quid and if I complete them early enough I almost make most the money back. Other reason I like disc is Xbox store is more to buy from my internet is proper shit at best :sad: and I'm paying more money for a non physical item :huh:

Swings both ways really. Pros and cons for both sides. For me I didn't complete games quick and begrudged losing so much money so quickly on them. For me paying £25-30 suits me. I stuck it to the man and boycott game! 😂😂👊 stuffs me for trade ins too.

The division is £80 on download so still expensive. I guess it what ever works for you I would also worry about Microsoft getting funny about it and blocking peoples accounts as I bet it's agents there terms of service and also I guess piracy. 

--

I make Films for businesses and people. I also make websites.