The Division

Gambit

I've liked all the mass effect game's. And I do really like this, keeps me off the adult websites too 😂. Was on last night with Scooby Pete and xander went in the dark zone for the first time since beta was fun two guys tried to jump us soon realised that it was a big mistake they got kicked to shit 😂

Definitely a game you need some regular mates on though. I like the co'op side of it more than the pvp side but it does add that little bit of fun to the game. And an edginess similar to dayz gives. 

• Like 1

Nice you're flying through I'm only just 16 myself lol. Mind you I've been helping others that aren't up to level yet as me so been less xp. I don't mind though in no massive rush. 😊

http://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/4397850.htm?cmpid=COJUN&catalogId=10001&cjsurferid=876003250167643515%3ApHKO1w.TB.Qd&_%24ja=tsid%3A11674%7Cprd%3A1546795&storeId=10151&referredURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.argos.co.uk%2Fstatic%2FProduct%2FpartNumber%2F4397850.htm&referrer=COJUN

Far Cry Primal - PS4/Xbox One

Call of Duty Black Ops 3 - PS4/Xbox One

Star Wars Battlefront - PS4/Xbox One

Fallout 4 - PS4/Xbox One

Grand Theft Auto V - PS4/Xbox One

Uncharted Collection - PS4

Just Cause 3 - PS4/Xbox One

Rise of the Tomb Raider - Xbox One

Super Mario Maker - Wii U

I played for a few hours on Saturday and nipped on yesterday morning now at level 10. Loving the game! Sorry I didn't accept your invite Gambit I was under supervision and couldn't make a thing of it ;).