330s project stealth

kershaw-330s

So this happened yesterday was going to update this last night but I wasn't fit for much when I got home traffic was mental ,

4088fb8b5baf07df9ea87bd99f3d0272.jpg

So it made 414 hp and 414 lbft , after having to pre load the actuator a lil bit so we could hold more boost , before it was holding 1.4 bar and even with the new mods it just kept running up 390 time and time again, which was good prove the intercooler is more efficient where as before it was fluctuating quite a lot ,

All in all I'm really happy with the package they've put together for me and even tho it's only 20hp and lbft more you notice the difference , at 3.5 k it's just a rocket ship, so responsive even Martyn was impressed in how it came out and with that much power and the response it does have is unbelievable.

Also I got him to sharpen up the throttle response a lil bit in normal sport mode in my low power map which makes it much better to drive , and the cone filter is so loud it's unbelievable think it's going to get some getting used to didn't realise how loud it would be in the cabin . Also when he mapped the car the said as soon as he plunged it in the new induction kit had sent the fuel scale through the roof and was running really bad . Just goes to show you shouldn't just bolt these things onto newer cars , even ones that have been tuned unless your going to get it tuned again because it could be costly in the long run .

Oh and I got a badge need to think of an appropriate place to put it lol

9fbedf0b6088573755da88ec8d0872c1.jpg

• Like 1

that's great. is this it for a while and just drive it.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Hey thanks mate should give me enough power to fend of focus rs for a wile yet ;) , well that's it for this stage I need a few bushes and Im going to get handling mods next and an anti lift kit hopefully this month , my mate has a supercharged 86 and hope to get track time this summer , but for the next stage of power I will get an exhaust and a few more bits , then on the dyno again after with this turbo , then in two or three years time I wanna go closed Dec and a twinscroll set up go for 500 but with as much respite as possible

Well done on the figures mate.put the badge under the sti on boot let all boy racers behind to not bither tryin

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Haha I was thinking more under the engine bay I like it when they try haha I like ruining those new focus rs haha

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

A real result there - some quality mods - it would appear TC will be a rainy day must have biggrin.png

Thanks :) , yes it does struggle for traction a little bit it torque steers a bit over bumps and stuff with the tc off , just need to get some hadeling mods to make the most of it I think

• Like 1

09a4f725a277031da7acb1f01569f1a5.jpg

Then decided to try and refit the stock intake scoop but needed a lil bit of modifying , don't know how this pics will come out

5ab18f8276344debf54d4b92c51c329e.jpg

c858cde224dd94721f08e24e59d8ff60.jpg72a0745215f0c7a85ce410faea216475.jpg

Then gave it a proper clean then gave it some gold heat tape for good measure [emoji41] every Lil helps right ?

cd8ce7368bb5f14a29a7f60e70876dd6.jpg

a9ae7bdd53456708c6c5ecd806d007d0.jpg

089a197146c77316f8b78ce5a00eb359.jpg

Will get some pics of it fitted tomorrow

Nice one on the 400 club. Enjoy [emoji1]

Thanks man made it quite convincingly In the end , I'm really pleased tbh I thought it was only going to do maybe 405 or something like that but 414 I was surprised , still with the stock 330s cat back too

• Like 1

Nice figures Alex i bet it shifts along well now [emoji41]

Thanks man :) yes she certainly does can defo feel the difference even tho it's only a 20 hp difference and the conefilter gives it a bit more character even tho it's !Removed! loud , even showed up an m4 today so rather chuffed [emoji41]

• 2 months later...

So a few things have happened not really updated for a while , firstly my radiator exploded . I've had my front and rear arbs and my anti lift kit fitted

, I did my first track day at brands hatch , in which I managed a 58 second lap , prob go quite a bit quicker if I had more experience.

Then I hit a pot hole and had a blow out on one of my nearly new uni royals fuming , tbh I don't have many pics but will try get some more up soon

Anti lift kit 6c952d16154a1c86c601da799532f4f8.jpg

Roll bars delivered , didn't get pics of the out the packaging , whenever I do it I never think of taking pics

f262ed4ae8f4faad0a2577f2fa8f5dc1.jpg

Arbs fitted

8f269f3086bb5c95dacfafb384a8240a.jpg

e72ba01c1cc3a09ccbb387abdcc10036.jpg

Will get some pics of the front just need to take a wheels off to get the best view

• Like 2

How does it feel with the anti lift on ?? I've got a kit for mine just ain't got round to fitting it, any noticeable difference or did you do it all at once, arbs etc 

I did the arbs a day before as a garage fitted the anti lift for me .

The arbs did make the car feel much more flat but I am running stock shocks and springs ATM ,

My anti lift is the black series now I believe it's probably one of the hardest ones you can get , it is also caster adjustable , I had it fitted with maximum + caster , and the responsiveness of the turn in does feel much tighter, it does seam to squat a lot less to although still got some as running stock suspension , but it's best when applying power out of a corner made a huge difference, with confidence on track to I would highly recommend , i did notice the ride was a Lil harsher after fitting but don't really notice it now

Next I want to try and get some coil overs and maybe some better brake pads if I'm going to track again

, I'm running the Godspeed Kevlar pads ATM and they're kind of the next stage above stock and they performed really well but after 3 laps and breaking from over 100mph they did start to smoke so next I think some higher quality pads and coilovers , and maybe some roll centre adjusters dependant on if really necessary

Here a pic of the motor from when I went to gurston down speed hillclimb, just looked good sat there so thought why not take a pic

1ece21da7e33c1094e0ff761f0d1e29a.jpg

You find it's harder than you think to photograph a car well especially a scooby hatch , I'm no photographer as you can probably tell from the thread haha