Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 Club Sign Up

Gambit

Well this is disappointing

Good Afternoon,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am emailing to let you know that your club stand currently has less than 5 cars booked in for Japfest Silverstone on the 6th of May.

Please ensure you club members book in before the club deadline (Tuesday 3rd April) to ensure you qualify for a club stand.

If you need any help booking please call or email us and we will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Doesn't make it easy as it shows everything like t-shirts being bought and the magazines on top of the tickets but sadly, embarrassingly I could only see 4 tickets purchased. [emoji30] I'll post it around on Facebook again.

• 2 weeks later...

Just so every one knows it’s not been extended till the 12th but today at 12 pm :/ ,,, how many are there coming ? My friend callum may tag along in his blob if he can get the time off work , so if there’s anyone new on the let it could be him lol

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Well i posted it on our Facebook page and paid for the advertisement to be shown more. So hope its got more attention now. I'll check later see what the final numbers are.

• Like 1