Private messages

fatboy_stitch

Please keep reporting if you get one, your friendly moderators are banning any account posting those messages  we seem to be under spam attack from what seem to be Russian ip's. We are sorry for the inconvenience and annoyance. I personally get every report and if I'm awake I will take swift action. 👍

• Like 3

thanks for bringing this to our attention. I have made some changes to the messenger system which will now limit messages per hour to 3. They will give up on this. I will look further into this when i am back on a computer to see if i can prevent this ever happening again.

Really sorry and hope no one has clicked the links.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steve said:

thanks for bringing this to our attention. I have made some changes to the messenger system which will now limit messages per hour to 3. They will give up on this. I will look further into this when i am back on a computer to see if i can prevent this ever happening again.

Really sorry and hope no one has clicked the links.

Can you block the IP address?

• Like 1

I'm disappointed to here it a scam and the russian involvement, who would of ever thought ! , was really looking forward to it and in a subaru too .... 😕
Oh well back to spannering with my pants on 😞