The dreaded Covid

Tidgy

My wife tested positive for it yesterday and i have same symptoms (not the ones you have to have to get tested though), so im assuming i have it. For the wife its been a bad cold, for me its been a pretty mild cold.

Friend had it few months back and still hasnt got his taste back.

Anyone else had it?

BBC been lost many years ago. Also the death rate is BS too. In the US hospitals get paid more for Covid patient than not, hence their numbers are seriously wrong. The race to sell 8 billion vaccines.

Get well soon

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Covid is not new, there are many strains of covid. Thats why they call this one covid-19.

Now it makes you wonder if they are reporting other strains as 19 to get the numbers up. Scare tactic to lock down. So maybe even a cold could be reported as positive.

Saying that, 3 of my cousins have it, one lives with mum and dad. The dad has vascular dementia and cancer, so we are waiting to see if he caught it. If he does then it's going to be a tough road for him. :( 

Also have a friend who has all the symptoms and feels like death warmed up.

Well they need something so we can see it to correctly fight it. Valid testing is key.

It is flue and cold season too which will fake numbers for what ever reason. I suspect some are just normal cold etc. These false positives will make it look worse to the general public. Proper testing is the only way until vaccines are made.

well im feeling worse today than i did yesterday so looks like im not at the bottom yet. One of Gems work coworkers is not far off being taken into hospital due to breathing difficulties, so all those saying it's not serious really do need to wake up.

I dont really want to get into my opinions on here cause I just come here to talk about subarus 😂 but unfortunately i would fall in to the category of people who need to wake up In your opinion. But I respect your right to feel like that I just think there are other factors involved being intentionally ignored by media/ gov ect 

I think me the mrs and my 2 daughters had "the vid" in mid February,  as not many colds or flu tend to affect us all at once .

Mid February all 4 of us were proppa ropey for 5 days , temperature, cough and lack of smell /taste .

My wife works at a school so we've all had 2 tests since lockdown and both came back negative. 

I feel for the people in the "social industries "  not being able to work or know whether they'll have a job to go back too . But I also have a lot of respect for the elder generations that are more likely to fall seriously unwell if they catch it .

So I'll continue to do my bit for the elder people who have done much more for this country in the past , than we'll ever hope to .

Get well soon mr n mrs @Tidgy 👍

one of the guys at wifes work may have gone to hospital with breathing difficulties this monring, havnt had it confirmed, but hes mid 40's. tbh im not too worried about me and gem having it, its more if i pass it onto my mid 70's parents.

Cheers folks 🙂

Im not saying that but if you did get one your immune system will be trying to fight of the foreign bodys injected. The test Cant specifically test for sars cov 2 ( the un isolated virus) it depends on the primer they use to multiply the sample what result they get/ want again thats according to the inventor kary mullis the accuracy is ski wiff aswell. I dont want to offend anybody so thats me with this thread. Hope you feel better soon Man 

13 minutes ago, ROSSCOSM said:

Im not saying that but if you did get one your immune system will be trying to fight of the foreign bodys injected. The test Cant specifically test for sars cov 2 ( the un isolated virus) it depends on the primer they use to multiply the sample what result they get/ want again thats according to the inventor kary mullis the accuracy is ski wiff aswell. I dont want to offend anybody so thats me with this thread. Hope you feel better soon Man 

no no its fine dude, im by no means any sort of expert or have any real knowledge on the subject so its all based on my understanding from what i've heard, which alot is prob BS lol.

Saddest part is we only hear one side eh, thats good im just a bit frustrated with the situation thanks to my job hard to watch the vulnerable elderly being Isolated from their loved ones because of politics, my manager doesnt even know what pcr stands for 🤦 anyway subarus 🤣

• 4 months later...

This is really interesting the responses so far.

Subaru owners are proving to be individuals with minds of their own and not falling for the mainstream narrative, this is not the usual case out there among most people who have fallen for the hysteria hook line and sinker, i wonder if this is the same on other make specific forums, somehow i doubt it, individuality can be found here.

I'm a lot older than most here, it's rather refereshing knowing not everyone has been taken in by the state broadcaster and mainstream, in other places and on other forums those not 100% in agreement with whatever the state decrees minute by minute is attacked.

• Like 1

i brought my car at the start of November 2019, i went to try to tax the car at the end of November to start on the 1st December and they was a Chinese man (not being racist), he was coughing like crazy and he did not even cover his mouth while coughing. i believe he had covid back then.