What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

I think my MAF was failing as it took a few cranks to start up. Took my MAF out and cleaned it with water (I'm retarded I know) seemed to start a little easier now true test will be when I crank it 24hrs later

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Cheers mate; you know I like to look after my cars [emoji6]

Next on the list are an odd decal or too, new Wiper Blades on their way, mudflaps, new floor mats and to replace the head unit with a kenwood Bluetooth system I already have waiting [emoji106]

The first full day detail is pencilled in for the 2nd week of July after our hols

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Spent a couple of hours trying to get the v3/v4 phase 1.5 parallel fuel rails to fit my v1 phase 1 inlet manifold 19fa14cd4cacbc12eacca68a7a1af9c0.jpg

But I'm not happy with how secure they are and won't take any chances when there's a possibility that I could end up spraying shell's finest all over the bay [emoji33]

So took the plunge and bought some cdf billet v1 fuel rails to mate up with my braided lines [emoji12]

Also had a chat with Tim @ Opie Oils and ordered some fresh millers nano drive, Mahle oil filter and sump plug washer .

If it's not broke .....upgrade it 😊

• Like 2

Nothing significant currently mate, but have decals and Wiper Blades on their way to me...I'm just impatient haha

Could always get my dash cam mount and cabling in situ tonight I guess [emoji6]

Today was the day I fixed my broken **** exhaust system!! It's now back to factory cats and straight from there ... It's not what I wanted but needed to be done as a rush basis as the pictures will explain... Yes that is in fact the second cat, completely broken away from the first!!

The joys of owning a 13 year old car that apparently hasn't been loved previously [emoji19] now I just need to save up for a proper stainless system!!

Next week, coilovers are going on!

b94f1619d1f7b297339e5ccd52ba3c46.jpg

All my little bits are here now; Wiper Blades already fitted thank god...old ones were horrendous. Some decals to fit over the weekend now, along with dash cam mount and Cree LED sidelights which will be a grill off light out job [emoji849]

Jump started the scoob as the battery had died after being stood for a week, if it happens again will fork out for a new batt but I imagine it's from lack of use and short journeys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't do this, check your alternator first, I did this and my Battery was fine, go get it checked in a shop then test you alt

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, GeoffLeggy said:

Did someone say.... decals :punk: 

Look forward to see some pics 

haha just 3 stickers all told - JDM'ing it up a bit :wink: