What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Just fitted my new lights. H7's went in fine... then the sidelights... er after an hour of !Removed! about i chinned it off lol. Looks like you have to remove the headlight unit, a bit difficult when the bolts are seized on haha

My job for the day was sorting out my snapped studs in the sender unit on the petrol tank and upgraded my fuel pump.I couldn't get my old snapped studs out so had to drill new holes in the tank and fit new bolts with a big head on it and use jb weld and rebuild it all

I did the bribery thing with the engine build and 6 speed ......

It ended up costing me £5 k for her new norks (@@) [emoji39]

Think I'll just keep poking £40 per week into the scooby modding pot while she's not looking [emoji4]

Are you benifiting from the new norks lol

Most definitely and I like to protect my investment so she lets me moisturise them once a month[emoji7]

It's the only thing I do like about driving with the sti suspension on our potholed roads [emoji6]

Once a month! you better get your !Removed! in gear lad lol should be at least 2 twice a week

Wow Savage, you must have gotten good at driving without looking at the road! ;)

Tomorrow I'm going snow hunting, was meant to be today but as per usual delivery driver was late with my package. I did however get to go on a little drive to test out the new GoPro :). It's miles better than the one I had, captures low light so much better. It's currently uploading to youtube so will post it later.

• Like 2