What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

I want to go back to the hills but stuck in work :(. If you haven't seen my vid in the dashcams section check it out and you will understand my frustration :P. Everyone at work noticed my broken splitter, looks like I'm going to have to take it off.... sad times

Just watching an old topgear (2007) comparing the STi hatch against the Evo, Jezza doesn't like the scoob much.. He described the scoob as looking likes smashed buttock. Despite this the scoob beat the Evo round the track [emoji4]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Tested the VDC out and then switched it off. With it turned on it`s !Removed! hard to get the car to loose its petticoat, but when off you can do all the fish-tailing you want. Very impressed with the handling....VDC works so well!!

Having just been out to the local tesco car park, I can now verify this.....great fun and an amazing car [emoji123]

So much fun to be had, now we have a couple of inches of proper snow [emoji41]

Tried to get it running again [emoji19]

Only had 40 mins by the time I got home from work to try to suss whats up . cleaned the original maf it started on the button seemed to idle better the warmer it got happy days.

2 mile round test trip and it was coughing and spluttering and definitely misfiring again.

I'll try the spare maf , check the spark and whip the plugs out to find out what cylinder is missing the next chance I get .As Unfortunately the oe code read doesn't work on the apexi fc set up

Well looks like I've got some time with the scoob next few days, Driving to Southampton and back tomorrow, Thetford on Thursday and Friday, Hull Monday and Tuesday and possibly Aldermaston the Wednesday after. Hopefully a little snow to play in at the same time, though I doubt it.

• Like 1

That's a bit of an old fashioned attitude that wearing gloves makes you a girl.

If you did what I do for a living you'd probably think differently, go and have a chat with someone who has contact dermatitis through oil exposure and you might reconsider. Anyway it's your call, there's a whole thread on here about it. Oh and about cancer of the !Removed! also caused by oil and grease, bet now I got your attention [emoji6].

• Like 2

That's a bit of an old fashioned attitude that wearing gloves makes you a girl.

If you did what I do for a living you'd probably think differently, go and have a chat with someone who has contact dermatitis through oil exposure and you might reconsider. Anyway it's your call, there's a whole thread on here about it. Oh and about cancer of the !Removed! also caused by oil and grease, bet now I got your attention [emoji6].