What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

I totally forgot to ask him about the maf lesss option as we were discussing everything else and I didn't need a 3 port plus it was busy as hell two more people turned up to be done while I was there, he also said everything was working well in the car so it probably wouldn't have neeses it, can get it don e on a tweak at a later date if needs be,yeah I've printouts still in the car as the misses had been speaking to her colleagues she thought I was taking the **** haha. As for the difference it's great the car drives so much better and doesn't hesitate any more plus there's the boost side of things [emoji16]

You sly dog savage, you know all the tricks don't you .

Decided to up the tyre pressures as an experiment, bad move, car slides like its on ice all the time lol. On the plus side I'm having loads of fun on corners now, who needs snow?!

You sly dog savage, you know all the tricks don't you .

Decided to up the tyre pressures as an experiment, bad move, car slides like its on ice all the time lol. On the plus side I'm having loads of fun on corners now, who needs snow?!

How high did you go? [emoji54]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Drove to work parked up, went to go home started car and starts passing coolant from the bottom of the rad, today I have fallen out of love with my car

You love it really [emoji6]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Rad's out no visible signs of damage but I think it's leaking from the plastic shroud, looks like there's a wrx radiator in there instead of a foz one ?

Anyone know of a day leak test I can do ? Fill up with water ?

Good news about the remap Stant :)

Mate is stripping his ridiculous STI, and i happened to walk in as this was happening, now have a load of parts for mine :)

although she needs a new Battery as its gone to heaven and keeps setting the alarm off every other minute.

Maybe I'll have to put it all back together tonight and pray it's not hg failure that's blown it all out of the rad, shouldn't be (touch wood) as boost increase was only 0.3 bar, and was running sweet, I had been loosing a little coolant so maybe it was the smallest of holes that let go on Tuesday night, new rad turn up today so will fit on dinner then bleed tonight.

Is the one being broken the white one at martins ?