What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Oh dear. How'd you break it?

lol, i didn't do anything haha.  I just started the engine as you normally do and it froze, wouldn't respond, wouldn't turn off, had this horrible ticking noise. Had to run it flat before i could get it to respond again. Just noticed that half of the recordings do not work either....

Sending it back to Amazon.

• Like 1

Thanks [emoji2]

There's a bit more oomph there, probably because of the power loss from the old unit failing....lovely low rumble when cruising though; just enough to know it's there without being intrusive [emoji106]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ended up at £425 all in mate - he took £25 off for me today without any prompting. I mentioned that another club member may be in touch and he said no problem; he'd just want to see the car beforehand - he thought you may be running a single exit system currently?

He said there are some cars that once he's fitted one of these systems to the, they way it sounds just makes him want one....glad to say mine fell into that category  ;)

• Like 1

Ended up at £425 all in mate - he took £25 off for me today without any prompting. I mentioned that another club member may be in touch and he said no problem; he'd just want to see the car beforehand - he thought you may be running a single exit system currently?

He said there are some cars that once he's fitted one of these systems to the, they way it sounds just makes him want one....glad to say mine fell into that category  ;)

Thats a pretty solid price mate! Will give him a call lol... conveniently I happen to have a week off in March....

Yeah quite a few of the mk4 legacies have twin exits, but quite a few of the earlier mk4's only have single exits.

I'd guess mine would be a similar job to yours. Did he ask you how you wanted it to sound btw?

To be honest mate, no not really. I told him I didn't want anything too loud and he said don't worry, I know what you mean. He's not one for liking things excessively loud and seems to understand cars well. It's james you need to ask for. If you want a look at my system beforehand just let me know and we can organise something between us [emoji106]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That's not a bad price I fancy something like that for mine so good to know an idea of price.

If you want the burble need to change the headers only downside to the hatchback for me was the equal length headers :( 

And does sound pretty good Dave looks loads better too. 

• Like 1

To be honest mate, no not really. I told him I didn't want anything too loud and he said don't worry, I know what you mean. He's not one for liking things excessively loud and seems to understand cars well. It's james you need to ask for. If you want a look at my system beforehand just let me know and we can organise something between us [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sounds good mate, I would like something burbly but I think my NA has equal length headers :( 

Will give him a bell though, When i get paid that is... :)

You exhaust sounds like a good excuse to organise first NE SOC Meet? ;)