What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Cheers dave, it's an enforced change so I didn't want to spend anything this month. But I didn't see the point of putting an old crappy tyre on a new rim & the tyres would have only lasted another couple of months.

Stop it sav you're incredibly good at getting me to part with my cash, soon enough you'll have shares in my car [emoji16]

The ofsets all wrong most annoyed at the fact that every other model has 55mm it would have fouled the rear struts

I wanted to keep the stock look as much as possible, q car ish, just new lines pads & front discs then it's finished for a while

Totally off topic but....

Replacement laptop came today....they've only gone and sent one that would have cost more than a grand more than the one I ordered [emoji54][emoji41][emoji106]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

New tyres on and the noise from the rear is still there so a visit to martin and dave on the 13th is due.

On another note I changed the arb bushes last week checked them and there seems to be a gap now [emoji35] I measured the bar at 19mm so no idea why they are not fitting properly, may just shave a bit off the cutout to make then smaller

Got a couple of Whiteline goods through :)

2zjbzme.jpg

Got a 22mm adjustable rear anti roll bar and C drop links. First of a few Whiteline suspension goody packs that will be arriving over the next month or 2 :)

oooo same droplinks as what im getting fitted on the 13th, if you get them done before me let me know if there is any difference, ive found nemo in my bootwell as i still have a fcuking leak from somewhere ARGGGH

Been working on the sub tonight, fitted the fuel flap and removed the broken bumper to reveal a bit more damage but nothing too bad. Also looks like the dents in the rear quarter can be rolled out

post-2084-0-28410100-1427839440_thumb.jp

post-2084-0-01341800-1427839631_thumb.jp

Its all down to the body shop guy but I'm hoping a couple of weeks. I just need to swap the doors and wing over before i send it there. Probably do that tonight or Friday then get in touch with the guy.

Either before it goes or when its back I need to strip the calipers and replace the seals. Also got 4 new tyres to go on my 18's, new valves and wheel nuts. Then the final addition is the spoiler

I've just excepted a offer on my classic (that couldn't be refused) [emoji17]

Still sticking with jap but I might have to scratch my fq380 evo itch at last [emoji16]

Don't worry I'll still be on here every now and then , you won't get rid of me that easy [emoji6]

Sorry boys you're stuck with me and the v1sti for a while yet

I was gonna string it along for a bit but apparently it's bad luck to prank after midday[emoji6]

Parts store is looking a bit bear now stants[emoji57] anyways at least I got you back for egging gaulson on to defile my scoob with tacky graphics [emoji87]

• Like 1