What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Driven 300 miles home after a few days away shooting. Not sure the Impreza was designed as a motor way curser but it dose ok for me so far :-D 1500+ motor way miles so far this month.

--

I make Films and Website for people

• Like 1

Good news - 250 sheets coming my way in the next few weeks courtesy of telegraph fantasy football [emoji123]

Now what can I get myself under the radar... [emoji6]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Oh right yea. Was 40 quid.

Yeah; not bad mate.

I'm thinking of getting a pair of your hankooks when my winnings come through....my rears not far off worn out now and they're a bargain on tyre leader at present [emoji106]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Yeah; not bad mate.

I'm thinking of getting a pair of your hankooks when my winnings come through....my rears not far off worn out now and they're a bargain on tyre leader at present [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds good mate. Ill let you know how i get on with them so far they seem pretty comfortable.

Coming off a roundabout on the A1 north in county durham had some silly bint in the left hand lane cut accross into my lane to go right. Daft !Removed! bint. I applied the horn and 25meters later she emergency stopped at some traffic lights. Good job ive got fairly decent brakes n decent tyres otherwise shed probably have ended up in hospital. !Removed! pay attention woman!

I spent all afternoon cleaning what i`ve always thought was my beige leather upholstery. I used Meguires Gold Class leather and vinyl cleaner with a pot-brush to agitate. If I said it was excellent I would be understating it by a factor of about 50..........It`s Fu@king witchcraft!!

Here are some before, during and after shots and they really don`t do justice. 

Pic 1 shows the finished front passenger seat (which is now restored back to it`s perfect original colour of Grey :rolleyes:  ) and armrest/centre console and the untouched beige drivers seat. 

post-2579-0-24922300-1429640038_thumb.jp post-2579-0-11577300-1429640060_thumb.jp

post-2579-0-47582500-1429640085_thumb.jp post-2579-0-16737000-1429640106_thumb.jp 

The seats all now look like brand new.....i`m flabbergasted  :)

• Like 1

It's just been recovered to my local garage but they can not look at it for a week. So looks like I will be walking to modified live.

--

I make Films and Website for people

I'll meet you there when you arrive ;)  :lol: