What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Well just got back from elvington as I felt like a right lemon as on me Todd and not taking part in any events, was still a fair bit of setting up of cars going on etc manage to empty half a tank in twenty mins [emoji51]

Look good them Alex :)

Yer really happy with them. Look better in person I ordered a few extras so if you want a look I have them at home.

--

I make Films and Website for people

I drove it.... went to Norwich shopping for the day and averaged 32mpg? I topped up when i got back out of curiosity. That includes brisk progress off roundabouts to the legal limit. Really chuffed and exhaust sounds perfect, quiet with windows up and a nice burble with them wound down. Had it a fortnight and loving it :-)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Depends on the run and driving i think! I prepared myself to accept 20mpg and think of anything else as a bonus... so I'm over the moon!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I don't give it hell, on a run I will boost to 5 - 6k once if the mood takes me. Usually keep it below 4k but I think my problem is the roads I drive, all country lanes so a lot of slowing down and speeding up

I'm pretty sure mid 20's is normal in turbo Imprezas mate.

Personally I get 22-25 on mixed driving - some enthusiastic and some cruising. 20 or just below if I'm constantly "on it". And 29-32 on a motorway cruise.

Yer really happy with them. Look better in person I ordered a few extras so if you want a look I have them at home.

--

Yeah I'll take a look :) 

Robwrx

And you have the diffuser I want one :D

I've finally got round to fitting my rally armor mud flaps today, it's only taken 2 and a half years :lol:

while fitting them, one thing I was shocked by was how much dirt was behind the front wheel arch liners, I bet I got 1kg of dirt out of them :o

might have a go at fitting my bonnet catches tomorrow too, only been plucking up courage for 4 years :lol:

Going to a photo shoot tomorrow with my local forum and a few mates so I've been cleaning the scoob most evenings this week after work .

Soon as I finished sealing the wax attachicon.gif20150512_111126.jpg

Beading English weather [emoji5]

Look at the S H I T E that rain`s bringing with it! :o

• Like 1

Well was busy today fitting the TMIC got it on eventually not as easy to put on as I thought lol. Then having fitted it looks great went for a drive now think my Gearbox has gone pop :( lol 

Well was busy today fitting the TMIC got it on eventually not as easy to put on as I thought lol. Then having fitted it looks great went for a drive now think my Gearbox has gone pop :( lol

That sucks man, what happened just give out? I know you said 4th was a bit crap.

--

Yeah I'd been picked the missus up went to Thoresby got couple of ciders as its been nice driving back then just lots of clanging like I was draging metal type noise. I even wasjhed the botch and this is how she repays me lol. But only thing I can think it is. Diffs due a change but I'm sure its not that. I'll have look in a bit. Bit couuld do witg some hydraulic ramps really.