What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

I'm planning to do it, just wanted to make sure I had no leaks after my little bump earlier in the year. Looking promising, still bang on after 600 miles :). It's perfectly safe to do, yeah costs a bit but you need to remember you wont be swapping it every again (y)

My RAD is only a couple of years old so should last for a nice amount of time unless I'm unlucky. The idea is to eliminate a cause of corrosion from the system and lower running pressures, worth it I would say.

How I love the smell of fresh rubber in the early evening [emoji14]

post-1739-143317803152_thumb.jpg

Not bad; ordered Friday, shipped from Germany, here by 3pm today [emoji106]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Did my first day of coach to 5k... wasn't so bad except I was running in a mini hurricane.

Now sat watching the weather miss my car thanks to the hedge I'm parked next to, all the rain is going straight over ;).

Is the forum having issues today - tapatalk like choc fireguard and posts online appear not to be being submitted (but then appear)  :wacko:

Tapatalk has fallen over ! Was getting an error message, that's been replaced with a different one now,

On the plus side my japshow ticket arrived today but doesn't say anything about being on a club stand and the window hanger wasn't included like last year ?

No idea, I'm sure it was a micra though. It had a 15 - 20 mile an hour head start on my by the time I put my foot down if that makes a difference lol. Just been looking, could have been a tuned 160sr model.

Got my dash cam today, already set it up :). stuck it behind my rear view so it's not in my vision, wire tucks neatly around the edge of the windscreen and around the dash. Plugged into the cig lighter for now, will post a vid when I get home.

My whiteline bits have been dispatched too :-)

Just been trying to clean up the engine bay with a bit of metal polish to de-fur the intercooler and make it match my shiny new !Removed! brace

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Had a trial fit of the brembos and even though my rims have a wide offset, due to the concave design, I'll have to run 3mm spacers to be happy with the clearance.

Did put a couple of pics but tapatalk said file size is to big (even though it normally works) [emoji15]

Spent 2 and a bit hours squeezing myself under the car to try and get 1 exhaust bolt and 2 brackets undone. I've successfully completed none of those! Looks like the saw will be coming out tomorrow

I don't think I've got a career as a contortionist lined up either...