What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

I know mate, dissapionting but the black diamond pads are a world of difference now, i'd have to go for new discs and pads too [emoji22]

I'm going to have to drive it for three days as is, I guess it's been like that for a while as one side were worn down a bit more than the other, plus it's always got hotter than the o/s

Well impressed with godspeed, email this morning and got a reply straight away 3-4 day turn around so prefect as I'll be away anyway. Should have them back on the car a week on Monday

Just more expense after I'd bought a load of non essential bits !

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Disconnected the battery as the the alarm kept going off it's that dead can't even start the car now :(

Gutted mate you going to be done in time for NBO?

--

I make Films and Website for people

Sure he would, you would have to go pick it up but if you gave him a few quid for lending it I am sure that would work. Do the car role?

--

I make Films and Website for people

been looking at braided brake lines but dont know where to start?

any recommendations, not after spending a fortune

You can buy make your kits from demon tweeks and possibly else comes with unions etc cheaper than buying pre made

Got everything connected back up to the new engine, got it all ready to start, turned the key, heard everything prime, turned it the last click and....

Absolutely sod all! Battery is fine so it's not that, any other ideas?

Have legacies got a starter "link fuse" in the fuse box under the bonnet ?

It's a coated bit of wire with a spade connection on either end

Check the earth's on

Bell housing (near starter motor )

And engine loom to inlet

Crank and cam sensors plugs are worth a check too

Sure it's something simple bud

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I actually don't know lol. I wouldn't have though it would have been different. Id have to see what a sports set up is like though to be sure. Hopefully someone else might be able to confirm.

Spent all day looking for upgraded brakes after almost going off road on way to work!!! Do I need to change wrx to sti hubs?

I'd imagine you could use your wrx hubs as 330mm discs with 4 pot Brembo or 6 ap's bolt straight on classic r160 hubs and fit under some 17's

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I think it's only the pcd of the discs and rim et /style you have to keep a eye out for .

If your running 18's (and have got deep pockets ) you might be able to fit some 354mm 2 piece discs . Have a look on godspeed website for a idea of price for new stuff and eBay ect for second hand brembos with good discs if you've got a sub £500 budget