What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Guess who has just over taken me again... strangely enough in the same place as last time! This time however he overtook fast AND my new camera shows my speed. Do I report him or not? I've got two lots of footage showing him driving like that. However, a bit further on I overtake him in the national speedlimit....

I tried to report someone who drove dangerously and I had it on a witness quality video, they said it wasn't admissible because I'd need an independent witness. They just said they'd put a marker on the car.

They said they want footage, but when you actually offer it to them it's too much like hard work.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I will put the footage up tomorrow for you guys to see. Will also do another vid for the other bit, you can see the difference in the car handling... Mine is smooth and planted his is all over the place.

I tried to report someone who drove dangerously and I had it on a witness quality video, they said it wasn't admissible because I'd need an independent witness. They just said they'd put a marker on the car.

They said they want footage, but when you actually offer it to them it's too much like hard work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The useless lazy !Removed! don't actually work for us you know........if they can't ANPR it then they won't be arsed!

Sent from my Galaxy S6 edge using Tapatalk

Damn alcohol and t'internet... spent £300 last night on gauges and pillar pod, sti up pipe and all gaskets to get up pipe and 2nd decat on thats been on the dining table for 2 months. Oops. Good thing the wife don't look at my credit card and bank statements :-)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Good work fella !

I've a load of stuff sat in various baskets just waiting for me to click checkout, (still) supposed to be saving for a wedding [emoji52]

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

I got married last month-glad it's over and done with so I can spend again :-) the wrx was a wedding present to myself after saving and living like a pauper for 2 years!

• Like 1

congratulations mate. and at least you have a real mans car to replace what was once your ball's [emoji1] but I must admit puts me off marriage is the cost a lot of money for one day and a massive pi$$ up. oh and a certificate to say you've now sold your life lol. I can get alot of car parts for that. [emoji6]

• Like 3

I had to go up to the midlands yesterday, so it was a good chance check oht mpg, so I drove around sunday night till the car was al

ost ready to konk out put dead on 5 ltrs of vpower in then went to Shell to put more in monday morning got on to m5 put cruise on det at 65, & on way back let car almost konk again & I cuddent beleive it no wonder the gadge was moveing so slow I did 246 mile on exactly 6 gal of vpower I no its hard to beleive it was doing 41 mpg im shocked I expevted 33 at most so why bother with a boxer deisal when a 3.0 petrol will do that o. motorway I love the old girl even more now ordered new brakes today calipers & discs ,pads for front

• Like 1

isent it just,,ill put up with doin under 70 on a motorway journey to get mpg like that.found a cheaper suplier to get the calipers from, £88 each & £40 back from old ones

Both heads are now off, ready to be sent off to the machine shop tomorrow! Then I've got decisions to make about where to get the head gaskets from... I'm flirting more and more with RCM

Bought an extra 15m of garden hose, along with an adaptor to connect to my current wall mounted hose.

Finally I'll be able to enjoy the full benefit of my large drive by not having to shuffle the cars to be able to wash them both [emoji41]

It's the little things you know [emoji6][emoji106]

• Like 1

Couple of places worth a try for cossie uprated stopper gaskets that might work out cheaper than rcm but similar quality

A.s performance (give Alyn a ring cos his website a bit sheet)

Advanced automotive

Lateral performance

All seem to know their stuff and have been helpful to me in the past

Still unsure what to do about the diff, little bit worried because it whines like a banshee when warm, knocks in reverse. Also it sounds like the rear diff is knocking when I change gear... Might just have to bite the bullet and give the car to my bro to dimantle and send off for reconditioning :(.