What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Pulled up alongside an Impreza today stopped looking at a flood wondering if he could get though. I said I'd go first and check it out but it quickly became obvious that he wasn't getting through the 2ft of water that was there. He shouted thanks to me for saving his car and we went on our merry way. My good deed for the day.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Sold some wheels on eBay and was cheaper take them myself than ship them, !Removed! 40mph all way got in the cremefields/leeds festival traffic i think, saw a load of subarus one was a right weird shaped thing didnt catch the name of it was a 15 plate though

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I'm down in wales missing my Subaru. Seen 3 since I've been here.... A rally car on the back of a trailer, dark blue classic and a red hawk wagon.

On the drive out yesterday I saw 30 dacias though.... Maybe they are the in thing now? Haha

Its funny because there are only 3 models so seeing that many is amazing lol. Cant wait to get back the Subaru, wish I brought it because we are right next to mountain road that would be awesome for a night tine blast

Got home from work last night to discover a big bag of gaskets and seals had arrived in the post for me! Which means I do actually have a complete engine.

Now it's just a case of putting the thing back together

• Like 4

Valves are being but back in the heads today, meanwhile I've been taking bits off the old engine ready to go onto the new one while it's out of the car so it can be ready to just be dropped into place! Inlet manifold is off, I'm just about to tackle the turbos... Wish me luck

New uprated fuel pump and relay fitted seems to have cured all my issues hesitation gone, cutting out gone and on the pluses side smooth acceleration and improved throttle response more chooooing from the turbo[emoji3]

• Like 2

Gave the beast a full service and put some seafoam in the engine and it runs soo much better

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Where did you get the sea foam from ? Been looking a while back but the only place I found was in the states